New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Or <Those Stalked by Kellinia>

And keep going broke today - decided I have to kit myself out with Tink Bags now that I'm basically done with gear I'd actually buy at this point...

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS-e1341551678255.jpg

Vaclav

http://destef.dyndns.org/spells/results.php

I hope this poll is not indicative of how the server is going to vote.
It doesn't parse out the servers.

Also it's likely somewhat biased since those needing spell lists the most frequently are those lower level in the curve.

It's a little worrying, but I'm still reasonably confident we're almost definitely going 3 months on LJ and Fippy is a toss up immediate/6 months with a lean towards immediate. But of course, that's got its own confirmation biases to it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the Fippy faggots are going to create characters on LockJaw and vote for 6 months, and DB is too retarded to anticipate or do anything about it. It's GG.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Any mage groups willing to plvl me my last lvl. It's become impossible to find a group as a rogue. Even people in the guild act like they can't see my msgs. Sad times I tell you, sad times.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Any mage groups willing to plvl me my last lvl. It's become impossible to find a group as a rogue. Even people in the guild act like they can't see my msgs. Sad times I tell you, sad times.
Kyth you got 50 in an OOT guild group today, right?

Crone

ya I got lucky after naggy and formed a group.
Nice job! That's usually the best way to go about it. SO many people prefer to just sit LFG, so if you take charge and make a group, can have some good luck sometimes.

Tulain_sl

shitlord
When you say "these" spell effects, are you talking about old school P99 spell effects?

I think the most prolific were the upgrades to the blue healing particles, and you really felt cool as they got more and more. Then the standard buff effects first added to the orange particles, then added the blue particles. You knew the person was awesome if they had the cool particles!
Yes, I redid the spell effects for p99. I know a lot of players who have requested them to be on the progression servers. I was hoping daybreak would restore the originals, but that doesn't seem to be reality.

The files I linked earlier will change a few spell effects to classic on any live server. It's a slow process, but I'll eventually get most of them changed.

Vaclav

So anyone in test check the boss changes yet? I saw they were memblur proof, but not much else.
Not seen confirmation but a friend from TL was claiming that testing Phinigel on Test he was immediately summoned and aggroed in preference to his pet when he attempted to solo him on his L65 mage he had on Test. He owned Phin tanking him but being summoned while his pet was on it was not expected.

Crone

Any ISBoxer peeps can help me out? I want to turn off the click display that's in the top left.

I normally do this by hitting Cntrl-Alt-Shift-G , and the UI comes up, and when that's up, it puts an X close box on the click bar display in the top left. This is pretty annoying. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Maybe put it as a hotkey? So even if you can't turn it off, I can at least just hit a single hotkey?

Thanks.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Not seen confirmation but a friend from TL was claiming that testing Phinigel on Test he was immediately summoned and aggroed in preference to his pet when he attempted to solo him on his L65 mage he had on Test. He owned Phin tanking him but being summoned while his pet was on it was not expected.
There's a whole bunch of warriors being PL'ed up by mage boxen right now, oddly enough.
smile.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rubicite BP regen even worth it compared to the additional stats you get from Crafted etc?

Picked up a GBS now I just really to pick up some Impskin Gloves & Molten Cloak to finish up with non-Planar gear, debating on what route to go with the next character(s). Is there ever a point from Classic-Luclin/PoP where warriors are ever decent dps? What about SK's they never really get around to being considered a "dps" on any level, right? Also when do warriors become the hands down go-to tanks, is it Kunark or Velious? Keep telling myself how awfully tedious warriors are, but playing one back during live a long time ago, there is kinda a small amount of perceivable joy that "could" come from just twinking the absolute shit out of one. I don't know, I'll probably settle on a monk or SK for a main alt.

Debating on making the new character on Lockjaw and just feeding Krono over from the mage on Ragefire. If the current WoW raid group keeps fading away from the game, may be nice to at least have some opportunity to do some end game down the road (knowing shit on Ragefire will probably be completely poopsocked for multiple expansions). Has there been any word on transfers to at least Lockjaw yet?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rubicite BP regen even worth it compared to the additional stats you get from Crafted etc?
No sir the crafted is better, you want to get PoHate anyway which is way better than both.

At this point honestly for DPS I would roll a Wizard or Necro, both of them are on the DPS meters consistently and their power curve only spikes upwards from Kunark on.