New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Transmog is like WOW? I can make my GBS look like a not classic heart of zlandicar (wru old heart gfx)

Sounds neat, who needs rubi if I can transmog my armor to red plate??!??

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Transmog is like WOW? I can make my GBS look like a not classic heart of zlandicar (wru old heart gfx)

Sounds neat, who needs rubi if I can transmog my armor to red plate??!??
Cannan does =p

Transmog would be nice, the new graphic on flux axe for ranger and everything else make my eyes bleed.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Really wish there was no trans mog here, setting some dude wear bronze, but looks like a space ogre... It's just bleh.

Nor to mention, now I have to inspect and look to see your gear, instead of "SSoYs and crafted, cool"

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
If you use classic models you only see weapon transmogs and not armor, so thats kinda nice.

The transmog scroll that was up for vote is a race change scroll tho, nothing to dowith armor

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I had a fun weekend. Lots of cazic gators (both spots), live tower, king, executioner and frenzy. Had my friend dual maging with me most of the weekend. I got a full melee group later and it is amazing how much faster a magey group kills
biggrin.png

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I had a fun weekend. Lots of cazic gators (both spots), live tower, king, executioner and frenzy. Had my friend dual maging with me most of the weekend. I got a full melee group later and it is amazing how much faster a magey group kills
biggrin.png
Yea that group we had running was just walking through CT

Vitality

HUSTLE
If you use classic models you only see weapon transmogs and not armor, so thats kinda nice.

The transmog scroll that was up for vote is a race change scroll tho, nothing to dowith armor
Right there's already a weapon transmog mold maker at the vendor in efp.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
This was posted last night:

"We will have a comprehensive post for y'all tomorrow detailing the results of the poll and how that's going to affect the progression servers. No spoilers here, sorry. I want to talk about this as much as you want to hear it, but we're going to iron out the technical details before explaining the plan."

Sounds like at least 1 server made a vote to have Kunark come early.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People practically selling their souls on Ragefire for SMR's, had to let mine go lol.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Ya i got a loam robe now im gonna try to sell for about that, I have stocked up on krono too cause the price is going up so fast. I think we will be at like 5k by kunark.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Krono's are going to keep skyrocketing, which I am ok with.

Nothing is more annoying then fucking 15 yr kids saying shit like, "BAM for 2k? HAHAHA Saw it sell for 1k last night". Someday these kids will grow up, and learn how not to be absolute fucking retards when someone sells something for a price that they can't afford.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
A few people on LJ have been buying Krono and advertising high amounts. At 6am this morning, Krono could be found at 1900. It's grut and like 3 others who are making it seem like it's 2500.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, a couple of major players are snatching up the people selling 1-5 Kronos in the 1500ish range. Then, reselling them for 2k+.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
do 15 year olds even play EQ? let alone on lockjaw? i think its just 15 year olds trapped inside 30 year old manchilds.

macklemore relevant:
"Makes sense, cause fifteen year olds seem twenty
And twenty five year olds seem ten"

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
They either need to limit the boxes to one per machine or get off their retarded stance that instancing would remove the strategy blah blah. Atleast without boxes you would need to coordinate a raid to clear some of this stuff.