New Progression Server confirmed

Sterling

El Presidente
Kind of getting the itch to do this now that my schedule isn't quite as slammed. Not sure though. Might be fun to make a Wizard or something and blow some shit up.

Sterling

El Presidente
K just subbed up and will be making a gnome wizard on Ragefire. Will hassle the forum bros at some point!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ill parcel you some plat, 800 would have gotten you from 1-10 on redwine quest in neriak.. just need invis for the initial turn in though. people also do bone chips.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We're pushing 30 and having a great time. We're locked in for the long haul if anyone is thinking about playing.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grouped in Sebilis tonight, randomly xp grinding Juggs like a champ... We start chatting EQ nostalgia and we figure out I just happen to be grouped with my guild leader from 15 years ago! wtf are the odds?

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pushing 40 now. We have banded/CoM loots for new dudes starting up. Of course getting to you can be an issue, but we've got some druid portaling action going now.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yesterday on Ragefire, some dude set up a port bot in Commons tunnel. Had the whole thing running scripted if you sent him a tell, he would offer prices for port destinations. Give them X amount of plat, the bot would x-loc you to your destination. Pretty crazy shit!

I am guessing it was reported and he is gone by now.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday on Ragefire, some dude set up a port bot in Commons tunnel. Had the whole thing running scripted if you sent him a tell, he would offer prices for port destinations. Give them X amount of plat, the bot would x-loc you to your destination. Pretty crazy shit!

I am guessing it was reported and he is gone by now.
There used to be something like this in EQ2 sometime around EoF or Kunark expansion. SOE looked the other way for a long time, but ultimately put an end to it. I don't remember if they gave a public notice or the bot just disappeared.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
How many people does it take to do bixie boss in sky legit? Tried with around 40 ish tonight and it seemed retarded hard. Not sure what we're missing besides more melee dps.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How many people does it take to do bixie boss in sky legit? Tried with around 40 ish tonight and it seemed retarded hard. Not sure what we're missing besides more melee dps.
You've got to make sure people are getting cured, you have to try to keep a single tank on the bee the whole time which means you need someone running a DT timer and some rangers/sk's who can snap aggro to eat the DT. Clothies should stand on the opposite side of the island outside of AE range since they're not a factor. Make sure you heal people to prevent low hp aggro. Once she starts ping ponging it's over.

The current bee boss isn't so bad, the one previous to this was a real ball breaker though.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I kinda want to come play again. I had a 24 mage that delevled to like 23 but couldn't find a group so I stopped

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You've got to make sure people are getting cured,
One small correction nobody should be curing on bees, casters out of range, meleers huddled up clerics use group heal, If you have sufficient DPS you win if not you go OOM and die. I think doing with only 40 would 'bee' difficult because inevitably some portion of that raid will be useless for the fight.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
One small correction nobody should be curing on bees, casters out of range, meleers huddled up clerics use group heal, If you have sufficient DPS you win if not you go OOM and die. I think doing with only 40 would 'bee' difficult because inevitably some portion of that raid will be useless for the fight.
This was basically what we did though we did not know you could out range the aoe. Best attempt was 35% before healers were all OOM.