New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I just want to mage pet dat bee, I can field 19 60 mages hopefully that'll do the trick

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fun read Zaide. Feels like old time drama, for mostly worse. It is hard to read that and walk away convinced FI's hands are clean though. You all certainly have enough scumbags I would not be surprised, but also seems like a face-saving claim.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lockjaw

The community has spoken, and Ruins of Kunark will unlock early on this server.

Kunark will become available to players on Monday, November 2, 2015 at noon (12:00PM) pacific time.

Special note: Once Kunark goes live on this server, some NPCs, boats, or other game features may require an hour or so to become available in-game.

Ragefire

Players on Ragefire have chosen to "keep expansion unlocks the way they are."

That means that expansions (until Gates of Discord) will continue to unlock approximately six months after the content is cleared in each expansion (depending on if the server votes to unlock content).

Based on when content was cleared in Kunark on this server, the first Ragefire unlock vote for Scars of Velious should start on March 11, 2016 and end on March 21, 2016.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I voted on all 7 groups to shorten it, but at first they let lockjaw vote on our vote, then the vote kept popping up everyday and syaing your vote has been recorded, so who knows what made it into the results.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought Ragefire had voted for 3 month expansions?
They voted to speed up Classic, that's all that vote was for.

I wouldn't be shocked if some people didn't read the full description and voted for "keep it as-is" assuming that though - since it was ambiguous if "as they are" was original or the modification that happened for Classic.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Yea, I can't quite fathom who is running the Everquest show right now. In less then a week we just had two of the larger prime time guilds fold and leave, this server is as good as dead if they're sticking to six month expansion locks. I'm OK either way, but man what a bunch of idiots. I guess we better get those raiding boxes ready.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Their apps have been posting that its mostly from a lack of doing anything and basically giving up on competing for raid targets. Their leadership as always is still laser focused on bashing our guild on the official forums which I am sure doesn't help solve their problems.

The entire server though was pretty much deflated on Friday with the announcement Velious isn't coming until March. You can tell a noticeable difference in our chat channels and just overall feel on the server. We might all be in trouble here soon as a server with another 5 months of Kunark.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Proof of the failures of democracy. You people weren't griefing lowbies enough.

Now imagine the attrition rate if the no-box server goes with 6 month locks. Would it even beat POP?

I guess every guild will still have that one guy with the hospital bed and 12 monitors keeping the dream alive.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Their apps have been posting that its mostly from a lack of doing anything and basically giving up on competing for raid targets. Their leadership as always is still laser focused on bashing our guild on the official forums which I am sure doesn't help solve their problems.

The entire server though was pretty much deflated on Friday with the announcement Velious isn't coming until March. You can tell a noticeable difference in our chat channels and just overall feel on the server. We might all be in trouble here soon as a server with another 5 months of Kunark.
What guild are you in?

I am Jysin - 59 Monk in Darkwind (Euro guild) Hit me up if you want to farm some shit or need some epic help or whatever.

Seems we are doing pretty good the last couple weeks and we are nipping on the heels of RG guild. We have beat them once or twice on dragon kill races, but they still have massive more numbers than us. We had Gorenaire uncontested over the weekend and managed to down her with around 40 toons, nearly no boxes and hardly a mage in sight.

Any dirty Euro scum looking to semi casual raid, hit us up. We have killed everything except real Trak, VS, and obviously VP. (Twisted Legion's bot army is powerful to compete against on those). We have been around as a guild for over 16 years across EQ.

Darkwind gaming

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
DBG is in temporary small offices, can barely get the current live expansion out, and hasn't even talked about the no box server since July. Not to mention that everything they have rolled out since taking over EQ has been a total shit show mistakes. Its only a few village idiots that even believe because DBG said it should be coming that it's the new testament handed down from the MMO gods.

@Jysin we've been noticing you guys doing better and competing with RG, hopefully you wont train us like they do at every race when you guys step up.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_115026.jpg

Pras Zaide on a raid well done.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, I can't quite fathom who is running the Everquest show right now. In less then a week we just had two of the larger prime time guilds fold and leave, this server is as good as dead if they're sticking to six month expansion locks. I'm OK either way, but man what a bunch of idiots. I guess we better get those raiding boxes ready.
How many people playing on classic servers are EQ live server players killing time until new expansion releases?

My guess is a lot.