New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grats on the Trakanon kill bros

Reading the salt on the forums about the mage wall like its something bad. We did the same exact thing because at 51 hes not really tankable very easily. I don't think some of these people crying realize some of the Kunark stuff hits harder than Avatar of War because of the buff.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
How many people playing on classic servers are EQ live server players killing time until new expansion releases?

My guess is a lot.
We have a couple of guys in RoI from Live with us, they say the new expansion isn't something that's likely to keep their interest peaked for more then a week or two max.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Grats on the Trakanon kill bros

Reading the salt on the forums about the mage wall like its something bad. We did the same exact thing because at 51 hes not really tankable very easily. I don't think some of these people crying realize some of the Kunark stuff hits harder than Avatar of War because of the buff.
Thanks! It's Dima from Modest Man throwing out most of the salt. He's bitter that his guild wipes on Lady Vox with over 100 people.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ragefire - selling off have all classes level 60 geared

rip ragefire! lol time to deactivate my boxes until march, hibernate. less i want to get them all mage epics /cringe

i've seen people in apok trying to recruit from false prophecy leftovers, ceaseless trying to get FP ppls too.
I am doing the same, maybe going to keep my wizard active along with the SK at least. I just re-Krono'd all of my mages though, so going to level them still /cringe

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah we actually tried to level some Warriors to 55 for Trak first but by 52 it was already taking them too long even with tons of out of group dps. So we said fuck it and walled him.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fungus king is hoppin. Got a prenerf staff and 2 tunics so far
Don't forget HS and if you really want krono get that Chardok faction Ally and start cherry picking named. I think I made close to 150 Krono the first 2 weeks of the expac selling random Chardok stuff. Youll be able to see things like Jeldorins in the battlemasters hands. Another chunk of change is the Korocrust room which has incardine legs, necro DMF, & pearly sarnak bauble.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Check out the sweet beta reward bros.

Beta Rewards

821.jpg

901.jpg

The Sul Vius Denizen Disguise is a cosmetic item (no stats) that can be worn in your head slot or converted into a Hero's Forge helm ornament.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I want new old model armor fuck those shitty new models, worst thing to ever happen to EQ

Also anyone wanna sell me a slime blood on lockjaw, i got some krono farmed up for one.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
new armors for the old models would be awesome. they should have done it and launched them in the marketplace at the same time as the progression server launch.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's a bit of an odd statement with the release we had. It was quite a bit different when every guild on the server is AFKing their boxes in Sebilis to block you from raiding with a hard zone cap of 85. We didn't have 130+ person kills, we had 30 person kills and even lost a Trakanon to a Euro guild who was better at /pick than us mid fight.