New Progression Server confirmed

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...As far as the guild bank goes, I still have it. It will die with my account, everything that wasn't awarded will sit there in my bank forever unless it was already awarded to you...
Obligatory: Can I have your stuff?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Dima was just kidding on LJ raiding is all i got out of this page 278? I thought that guild was the ones in the lol rotation posts and that poopsocked like a motherfucker?
This makes me laugh. The guy and MM was on LJ and playing just as much as every other hardcore guild. They socked, they batphoned etc. Not sure where this "lol I wasn't even trying" comes from, sounds like a excuse.

I mean was he kidding when they went to kill that dragon posted a few pages back that was @ 25% and still wiped?

Titan_sl

shitlord
No, titan just sucking up to his new leader :p Dima = Leader of Citizen/MM.
Well, considering I've been guilded with Dima for over a year at this point, and have known him for years, sucking up to him would be pretty pointless. I'm simply stating facts, and if you think what MM was doing on lockjaw was "Going Hard", you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Good luck on the new server though!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Oh man, thats where he got the red dragon scale from? Fuck that is hilarious and even funnier that he didnt tell me when saying about it. HAHAHAHA, jesus.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And ouch - when you say shots fired, you meant it Thraka. I don't care to start fights right now, but I got a much more detailed account of your disappearance thing that paints a much worse picture. Not going to drag it over here and cause drama or anything, but I can only imagine someone is going to try to stir a shitstorm with the same stuff eventually. So be prepared for it. =/

(And I didn't even repeat it to them - they found out on their own and added it to another PM conversation we were having)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm simply stating facts, and if you think what MM was doing on lockjaw was "Going Hard", you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
rrr_img_117654.jpg

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, I'm planning to play on Phinigel when it releases, but I'm having an issue setting EQ up - my primary monitor (the only one at a comfortable angle for gaming) is a 4K monitor, and my desktop is running at 4k. The obvious problem is that the interface is -TINY-, and I can't run in a window at lower resolution. I could run fullscreen at 1920x1080, but who wants to play without the ability to tab?

When I installed P1999, somehow it scaled my window so that it was running 1920x1080, in a window, that took up most of the screen. I've tried everything I can to duplicate that on live, like copying my eqclient.ini data, but nothing is helping.

Anyone have any thoughts on how on earth to make this playable on 4K? I'd even take a scalable interface/text, but I can't find anything like that.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titan = Detheb

Honestly Cinge, Detheb spoke similarly of Dima even before Phin was a glimmer in anyone's eye. That's his honest feelings even when he was happy in TL.

[We've chatted a few times in the past]
This isn't EQ forums Vaclav, no need to forum warrior.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You say that like im hiding something. Bring on the lawls.
Okie doke. Just didn't want it to come across like a personal attack from me.

Lol Thrakka is salty.

He checked out multiple times - including pretty much abandoning us the last month of classic, and spending the last 2 months here on Ragefire checked out. He last logged in like a month ago, when his computer supposedly died. Funny, anyone I know whose only laptop died would have found a way to get online asap, but somehow his laptop order was going to take 1 month, then suddenly it was 2 months (near end of Dec). Ironically, he can suddenly now play on Phinny launch.

What he also doesn't mention is that he was still eagerly gathering up loot for the guild bank - asking for it to be parceled. Last I knew the guild bank had well over 200 krono and 200k, and since then we sold a ton of stuff and got a ton more loots - it's quite possible he could have been up to 300 krono plus a bank of items worth 100-200 more. Disappeared with nary a word. We spent the last month, after it became clear what he was doing, building up our guild bank again - it has probably 50-75 krono if that gives you an idea what our monthly income was like (and we havent been raiding as much in the last month).

He also conveiniently left out how he would not want to deal with anything, and then would randomly overrule all the officers who would create a policy or do something with something he came up with. He hated politics, he totally ****** TL with his behavior at many points when it came to rotations. He's lucky Jain and I were willing to help save him, in spite of himself.

Most of the TL I know about playing with him are people who quit early, had bad attendance, or were rejects. There may be Fippy names I don't know, and some re-names of ppl I do, but there's not a ton of Ragefire TL there atm.

As far as me, I'm not a natural raid leader, I'm mediocre at best, and playing from work (with no TS and distractions) means I am not a raid leading officer. The problem is, to Thrakka, that is everything about an officer. Leadership logs in to track and leads raids and kills stuff, and the rest is just stuff to not have to **** with unless you have to. I'm a politician and numbers person, and since he hated anything to do with politics...

I also, in our o-forums, called him out on how it took 2 months to get online, and ****. He got invited to the meeting, we even had ppl reach out to him. Needless to say, all of his remaining officers (plus many of the multitude who quit since the server came up), haven't been very happy with him. He also was unwilling to boot ppl who were griefing guildies - which was a pretty big point of concern for us. In the end we all wanted an officer council and to do things a bit differently. He took it as a personal insult, and then went all emo on our forums and told a guild he checked out of long ago that they were "done". Class act.
As I said, pretty harsh. =/

Always two sides to every story, but I've always known him to be honest - perhaps overly so. Even if everything in there is correct, I could empathize though - I'm sure my "checking out" on Vulak has a few similar response floating out there.

Cinge: WTF? Just saying Detheb was talking about the "Like Dima alot, don't super trust him" thing to me since pretty much LJ started. Just stating it's not some new thing because of recent loyalty.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Okie doke. Just didn't want it to come across like a personal attack from me.

As I said, pretty harsh. =/

Cinge: WTF? Just saying Detheb was talking about the "Like Dima alot, don't super trust him" thing to me since pretty much LJ started. Just stating it's not some new thing because of recent loyalty.
All i can say is lol, also its all good. Not offended in the slightest.

Eonan

Doer of Things
To suggest that MM was not trying makes you come across as a shill man. Dima was definitely trying, he may not have been able to surround himself with solid players who could back his attempts up, but he sure as shit tried to.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
What he also doesn't mention is that he was still eagerly gathering up loot for the guild bank - asking for it to be parceled. Last I knew the guild bank had well over 200 krono and 200k, and since then we sold a ton of stuff and got a ton more loots - it's quite possible he could have been up to 300 krono plus a bank of items worth 100-200 more. Disappeared with nary a word. We spent the last month, after it became clear what he was doing, building up our guild bank again - it has probably 50-75 krono if that gives you an idea what our monthly income was like (and we havent been raiding as much in the last month).
LOL hold up... You're telling me that I am/was richer than the entirety of TL? Rofl... Wtf were you guys doing on Ragefire??