New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I am positive Detheb/Titan is telling the truth here. Back when we were pals Dima also told me he did not intend to go hard on LJ, that he did not want to be the top guild etc. This was during the first week of the server mind you. At first he didn't seem sure he wanted to play but after the first week or so that began to rapidly change. FI of course has a lot of former MM members in the guild and it's funny to hear the things that used to be said to them when they were in MM. They claim they were told that we would burn out on the six month timers, we'd quit over the forced rotations, we'd quit in Kunark, we'd give up if we lost one or two mobs and in all of these scenario's MM would become the top guild by having outlasted us.

This same guy told Szeria and Qulas that MMwasthe top guild in order to try to get RoI to join them on LJ.

The reason he always claimed it didn't matter etc was to save face in case he lost. It's obvious to anyone. This is a guild that batphoned around the clock and poopsocked for 20+ hours at some targets. I think a lot of members would be insulted to be told they didn't really try. The reason he is saying he will "go hard" on Phinny is because it is impossible to lose. Even if MM get's wrecked by SA every day they'll just go back to doing only instanced content, call their opponents a huge zerg or something and return to the tried and true "wait em out" strategy.

Honestly, I don't see the MM crew losing on PA. The MM/Citizen leaderships whole strength in EQ was consistency and stability and this new server will play to that more than any other. I'd like to say that SA is going to dominate for the first few expansions but I know my original static group from Lockjaw is supposedly playing with MM on PA, add Thraka and Ogre Crew and they've got some fast burners in the roster.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pet peeve - it's just Phinigel for the new server. At no point has Daybreak opted to say it's Phinigel Autropos server. So the PA abbreviation always makes my mind think of the old standard use for the initials.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is all very entertaining. Love it.
Imagine for all of us in TL, this all came out of left field.

@Zaide I don't think we even had a 10 hour poopsock on RF let alone 20. I have no plans personally to poopsock shit, we just did the same thing for 6 months on Ragefire with 80% of TL being new every month and all of these people coming back quitting weeks into classic.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah 300 krono isn't much as Frenzic said. I have a hard time believing it wasnt more, I mean elmariel was selling VS wizard staff MQ for 10 krono each before we stopped the monopoly on VS kills. I mean hell even when I had 6 characters in the beginning I could have made more than 300, just wasn't focused on the krono grind. Shit ducreux who only ever like 2 boxed made 240 on his own?

so TFO going to phinny too?

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I am positive Detheb/Titan is telling the truth here. Back when we were pals Dima also told me he did not intend to go hard on LJ, that he did not want to be the top guild etc. This was during the first week of the server mind you. At first he didn't seem sure he wanted to play but after the first week or so that began to rapidly change. FI of course has a lot of former MM members in the guild and it's funny to hear the things that used to be said to them when they were in MM. They claim they were told that we would burn out on the six month timers, we'd quit over the forced rotations, we'd quit in Kunark, we'd give up if we lost one or two mobs and in all of these scenario's MM would become the top guild by having outlasted us.

This same guy told Szeria and Qulas that MMwasthe top guild in order to try to get RoI to join them on LJ.

The reason he always claimed it didn't matter etc was to save face in case he lost. It's obvious to anyone. This is a guild that batphoned around the clock and poopsocked for 20+ hours at some targets. I think a lot of members would be insulted to be told they didn't really try. The reason he is saying he will "go hard" on Phinny is because it is impossible to lose. Even if MM get's wrecked by SA every day they'll just go back to doing only instanced content, call their opponents a huge zerg or something and return to the tried and true "wait em out" strategy.

Honestly, I don't see the MM crew losing on PA. The MM/Citizen leaderships whole strength in EQ was consistency and stability and this new server will play to that more than any other. I'd like to say that SA is going to dominate for the first few expansions but I know my original static group from Lockjaw is supposedly playing with MM on PA, add Thraka and Ogre Crew and they've got some fast burners in the roster.
I actually met Detheb in Addiction, along with a few other "TL Core" members. Not sure when I originally bumped into the guy on Fippy but he was in Citizen before TL, I'd like to think I was one of the main reasons he even came to TL in the first place (Not that it even matters at this point).

I think the longest sock we had on Ragefire was a 12-13 hour Trakanon, but quite honestly there was very little socking going on overall. Most of the guilds didn't care enough to do it or even try for content, you guys saw our opening Kunark night. From my understanding yours was very similar to ours.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Lol, MM has recruited Tulkas, Mabbu, Choonk, etc. Dima certainly has no issues inviting as much trash as he possibly can.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well thats the name of the game, I imagine will be a lot of poopsocking in order and whoever has more drones will win

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So Detheb, how do you feel about Dima's latest announcement?

403 Forbidden

Bandok is the most honorable leader I have met on Lockjaw.

Bandok, you've got a gift in your parcel.

[Tue Dec 01 00:40:39 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:40:43 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:40:46 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:41:14 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:41:18 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:41:21 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:41:26 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Cloak of Flames to Bandok as soon as possible!'
[Tue Dec 01 00:42:04 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Book of Scale to Bandok as soon as possible!'

Good luck guys! Wishing all the best for MP. He's got my full endorsement.

He gave away all the guild's dragon scales to another guild, despite members who are staying on LJ still needing them. His former officers who joined FI said they wish they knew about all the RMTing earlier. The amount of shady crap Dima pulled there is pretty insane. He's a messed up individual. Exhibits some sociopathic qualities.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I gave up on LJ because of the ridiculous six month timer, and instead of fixing it we have yet another server. It's tempting but if FI isn't moving the thought of starting over with new people just losses its appeal. I don't see how guilds left on LJ and RF won't slowly lose their members to the faster moving server making it that a guild either moves to the new server or withers on the vine.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I gave up on LJ because of the ridiculous six month timer, and instead of fixing it we have yet another server. It's tempting but if FI isn't moving the thought of starting over with new people just losses its appeal. I don't see how guilds left on LJ and RF won't slowly lose their members to the faster moving server making it that a guild either moves to the new server or withers on the vine.
Embracing inevitability seems prudent to most guilds at this point. There's always a few guilds that plod on once the server slims down on population though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Roll something on Phinny, play casual for a while. 3 months of classic is still plenty of time to get to 50 even at a super lazy pace. If by the time February rolls around and Kunark is launching on Phinny and there's no sign of a RF/LJ merge and Velious release I'd say it's probably time to abandon them for good.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I mean given DBG's lack of ability to handle the last two servers, I wouldnt put such high hopes into this server. I had an idea the other day, what if the whole reason they are pushing for no MQ2 is because of their apparent lack of GMs/CSR, so if they push to get rid of MQ2 then it wont be so obvious that they can't police their own servers actively. Of course maybe this was a "Duh" but just crossed my mind since they did jack shit on RF.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I actually met Detheb in Addiction, along with a few other "TL Core" members. Not sure when I originally bumped into the guy on Fippy but he was in Citizen before TL, I'd like to think I was one of the main reasons he even came to TL in the first place (Not that it even matters at this point).

I think the longest sock we had on Ragefire was a 12-13 hour Trakanon, but quite honestly there was very little socking going on overall. Most of the guilds didn't care enough to do it or even try for content, you guys saw our opening Kunark night. From my understanding yours was very similar to ours.
Well, you're the reason i even played on Fippy. The Citizen thing at first was short lived haha.

As for Fiyero, i personally do not care what he does with his shit on lockjaw. I just MQ'd a Trak tooth on Ragefire to RG(For Free) because, why let it go to waste. You're really trying to claim its a negative that he gave away all the scales to another guild that is staying? Get the fuck out of here. As far as the RMT goes, i'd really love to see proof, because right now you're just spouting hearsay.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Well, you're the reason i even played on Fippy. The Citizen thing at first was short lived haha.

As for Fiyero, i personally do not care what he does with his shit on lockjaw. I just MQ'd a Trak tooth on Ragefire to RG(For Free) because, why let it go to waste. You're really trying to claim its a negative that he gave away all the scales to another guild that is staying? Get the fuck out of here. As far as the RMT goes, i'd really love to see proof, because right now you're just spouting hearsay.
Gave away scales to another guild, instead of giving it to the members of his guild who got them in the first place and have been waiting for it for a month and are staying on Lockjaw? Even his former officers who are now in Faceless said they wish they knew about all his RMTing sooner, and they would have bailed ages ago. They said his leadership and behavior is very shady and unethical. It's amazing how blind you guys are to Dima's crap. The fact that he's allowing Tulkas (banned multiple times for cheating), and Mabbu (nearly banned for cheating, very well known RMTer who was kicked out of Citizen for cheating/RMTing) should be enough for any sane person to avoid that guild like the plague.

Apparently Dima's charms and lies are just too irresistible for you guys.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Gave away scales to another guild, instead of giving it to the members of his guild who got them in the first place and have been waiting for it for a month and are staying on Lockjaw? Even his former officers who are now in Faceless said they wish they knew about all his RMTing sooner, and they would have bailed ages ago. They said his leadership and behavior is very shady and unethical. It's amazing how blind you guys are to Dima's crap. The fact that he's allowing Tulkas (banned multiple times for cheating), and Mabbu (nearly banned for cheating, very well known RMTer who was kicked out of Citizen for cheating/RMTing) should be enough for any sane person to avoid that guild like the plague.

Apparently Dima's charms and lies are just too irresistible for you guys.
Tulkas was never banned for cheating, not once. He was banned for behavior a few times though, which is hilarious really. Heres the thing, you've dealt with Dima for 6 months? People that have played with Dima over the last 5 years are rushing back to join. So do I think a few butt hurt players that moved to FI(I'd love to see names btw) may claim RMT? Sure. Do i believe it? Doesn't really matter. I know that he will be held accountable within the guild that spawns on Phinny, and thats all I really care about. The fact you're on this crusade is pretty crazy though. Let it go man, let it go.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tulkas was never banned for cheating, not once. He was banned for behavior a few times though, which is hilarious really. Heres the thing, you've dealt with Dima for 6 months? People that have played with Dima over the last 5 years are rushing back to join. So do I think a few butt hurt players that moved to FI(I'd love to see names btw) may claim RMT? Sure. Do i believe it? Doesn't really matter. I know that he will be held accountable within the guild that spawns on Phinny, and thats all I really care about. The fact you're on this crusade is pretty crazy though. Let it go man, let it go.
Y'all two are funny. Each taking it too far in the opposite direction. Is dima a complete scum bag? No I don't think so. He's certainly not the Saint you're making him out to be either.

Dima has endorsed cheating in the form of macroquest. Dima has endorsed and participated in rmt on fippy. Dima has lied and manipulated people for his personal gain.

Those are facts from me to you. Do those things matter to most hardcore raiders? Nope not a bit. Dima leads through charisma and some enjoy that. Again I have no hard feelings towards Dima. My issue is that he continues to let trash into his guilds because he'll do anything to win. You know it and so does everyone else, straight up trash in your guild atm.