New World

Mur

Trakanon Raider
You should try to break that shit while it's in warranty. It could be a manufacturing defect lying in wait.
When I ordered this system, the card delayed it so long I had to buy another system just to have something to game on. I'd loose my shit if I bricked this thing, and had to wait that long again. However, point taken.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly sword and board is pretty fucking good. The aoe capability is better than anything else Ive seen.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Block with the shield is pretty OP and the Whirl whatever attack is solid.

This should get some of you interested in the game (even though they are playing on a potato with some setting beneath LOW seemingly):

(if you Crouch out of LOS from a mob they stop chasing you BTW)

1627075273539.png

• 7Worf
  • 4WTF
Reactions: 10 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This was yesterday I believe, would still make me a bit nervous admittedly but seems to be fixed -
View attachment 363739
Yeah, early WOTLK Alpha had the exact same bug. The main menu would run at 300-600 FPS on newer cards and burn them up. I reported it and that's why there's a 60 FPS limit in WoW menus.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, early WOTLK Alpha had the exact same bug. The main menu would run at 300-600 FPS on newer cards and burn them up. I reported it and that's why there's a 60 FPS limit in WoW menus.
What is this talk of frame rate burning up cards.

What’s the the difference between 300 fps in WoW to 100 fps in Cyberjunk when they both run GPU at 100% workload at the same power draw?

I think that only idiots think frame rates cause failure and not fault in the power electronics of hardware.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What is this talk of frame rate burning up cards.

What’s the the difference between 300 fps in WoW to 100 fps in Cyberjunk when they both run GPU at 100% workload at the same power draw?

I think that only idiots think frame rates cause failure and not fault in the power electronics of hardware.
It's not GPU load. It's VRAM usage, VRMs, etc.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's VRAM usage, VRMs, etc.
Which depend on the power electronics.

Honestly I WANT my games to run at 1000 fps. If I could I would. If my GPU fails then it's on Nvidia/MSI/EVGA/Asus for the hardware fault.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, as one of the most vocal about saying the game was awful, I'm surely enjoying a lot right now.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Ban anyone with numbers in their name.

You know the worst thing blizzard ever did? No it wasn't the sexual harassment shit or the political silencing, it was allowing fucktards to have special characters in their name so that they can have Łëgolâs the tauren hunter.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I decided to preorder last night and try it out. Liked what I saw so far.

My big complaint for when this launches is one someone mentioned the other day, but how do you guarantee you start in the same place as your friends? Seems like it'd fucking suck to be thousands of kilometers away from someone you intended to play with.

And then once you do, how do you sync up the main quest? Seems like the one you have depends on your starting area. And then further, the board giving out different quests blows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I decided to preorder last night and try it out. Liked what I saw so far.

My big complaint for when this launches is one someone mentioned the other day, but how do you guarantee you start in the same place as your friends? Seems like it'd fucking suck to be thousands of kilometers away from someone you intended to play with.

And then once you do, how do you sync up the main quest? Seems like the one you have depends on your starting area. And then further, the board giving out different quests blows.

my group always starts apart. We all run to Everfall once we finish the intro, it’s not very difficult.