New World

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Amazon is banking on content creation through twitch & lumberyard. I think it's A+, and really glad these guys understand the concept of out-of-game content.

I thought the engine was crap for the everyday man, it needs at least 5 years of development.

Amazon is hiring a fuckton of people right now at their game studios in CA & WA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've probably made close to 100 Prime orders over the last year and I've never had any issues with the shipping unless it was coming from a 3rd party. I'm guessing you guys live somewhere out in Bumblefuck.

Same here they are amazing and do One Day and 2 HR service here in DC metro. They will even deliver Mountain Dew and pizza rolls.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Maldonado == awesome. Wrote lots of Planescape Torment, and worked with Snowblind on the champions of norrath stuff.

Tim

Molten Core Raider
The Fire Phone of MMO's...

A game like this could be really good, but making it so would have SJW's storming the Amazon offices World War Z style.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I feel like you made that post just because you wanted to say "SJW" somewhere.

0/10

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel like you made that post just because you wanted to say "SJW" somewhere.

0/10

You tell Tyen, "3rd Torch I got 5 squaws for sale trade ya for a some gunpowder and hard tack"

Needless

Toe Sucker
great, smedley is brown nosing that annoying fuck cohhcarnage again

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users