Braen

<Medals Crew>
Good luck with that...

I would love access though... Maybe I can get a Mistwalkers going here

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looks a lot like your average third person survival game in playstyle. Conan Exiles and so on. Visuals look nice enough. Not bad at all for what looks to be just newb levels

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
When I used to play Rust I always thought, "I wish this game was available in a persistent medieval MMO setting."

Looks like New World is the response to that!

Combat seems slightly wonky, but at this stage that's negligible, the UI looks really nice, and the world feels really immersive.

Putting this on the "watch list".

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
We've got PVP!

I'm pretty impressed.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Looks like they sent out some more invites yesterday. Got mine baby. All that cash I sent Bezos paid off.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is the sort of game I'm going to have way more fun watching than playing. PVP gets to me too much (too emotionally invested to handle it, honestly), but damn I love watching it and hearing the stories.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Hah i used to have so much fun watching early DayZ videos while at work. I'm so shitty at FPS and PVP.

• 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm starting to get a little hyped for this tbh. The little snippets from the alpha here and there are making this thing seem to be right up my alley. I'm still a little confused on what the end goal of this game is supposed to be though. PVP? PVE?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It honestly doesn't look half bad. Consider me all in if you get it for a few bucks a month if you have a Prime account. I'd be astounded if they didn't have some tie in to a Prime account.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I think the endgame is a PvP battle for resources but I am sure their will be a PvE endgame element. I am thinking DAoC without the 3 separate realms, you make your own realm/faction

I am pretty sure Amazon is big about user dynamic content. We make the world what it is kind of sandbox MMO

Last edited:
  • 1Like