Newer Poll: Would you like to see an MMO Emulator Subforum?

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I see no real need for a subforum for EMUs. Seems to be a small niche that will linger with only few threads and no real activity. Sounds like the D3 forum on FoH was that should've been folded back into the 'other games', but once it is there nobody bothers with a change. Competitive is a broad enough angle for the subforum to work but I dont think EMU threads draw enough interest/traffic. Next we'll have a kickstart sub, a dota sub, etc. (I dont care for EMUs or read their threads)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doesn't matter. People generally only go into a few threads on the mmo forum. I've never had trouble locating what I needed

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't see the competitive gaming subforum as a "success" when a thread about a mobile phone game has more posts in it than all the threads in that other forum combined.

We don't need an EMU subforum.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't see the competitive gaming subforum as a "success" when a thread about a mobile phone game has more posts in it than all the threads in that other forum combined.

We don't need an EMU subforum.
Plz, one of the starcraft threads has TWO people talking in it back and forth. Come ahnnnn

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I voted no. Spreading out discussion into lots of subforums just makes each individual forum seem to have less activity, which is never good for a thriving forum.