Nexon- Fantasy War Tactics (iOS and Android)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I ended up boosting Mas because I started needing a healer. Went against him in a couple of PvP battles as well and when he is leveled seems to do great. Was a great contribution because a majority of my time 'playing' this game is orchestrating a team that can auto play. I have one ticket left after using one on Rachel / Mas / Valkyrie / Mu / Krut / Gillian. I am working on Belle / Celestial but I do not think I will make it in time. Couple days to decide on that at least.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here are some notes I've gather for anyone just starting out.

Equipment:

Taken from : [VahnManX] Guide to what to equip your heroes

My suggestions from observations
Ive been looking at the trend and stats of each character and well, these are my suggestions in general. These are my observations so Im not holding everything as true and correct. Of course you also have to consider that each hero has his/her own strengths and weaknesses.

1. Balance Type - sword, armor, necklace
Balance types in general have low defense. You want to boost their def and hp up becuase next from the tank, they are the ones in the front lines. You can also equip them with brooch but since balance heroes also have aoes, you want them to have high mastery so their damage output dont fluctate.

2. Area Attack Type - bow, armor, ring
Aoe types in general have high crit rates so you want to make use of this advantage. They also have low hp so you need to boost their hp and def. They usually have some distance before they get hit so I chose ring for the crit rate than brooch. But feel free to use them.

3. Attack Type - sword, boots, ring
In general, attack types have high dodge and low def. Their hps are below average but not as low than some Aoes. To compensate, it's better to have them dodge than take on what little hp they have. Also, since heroes depend on their attack, you have to make sure they actually hit. Unfortunately, most attack types have vlow hit rates which is why you need the sword and ring.

4. Defense Type - mace, shield, brooch
Defense are tanks with very high def and low atk. Their counter rate, compared with the rest is also quite high. Their hit rates are on average and the crit rates are low, which is why Ive chosen mace. Since they mostly take a lot of hits, it will be helpful to have them counter. The mace with shield combo will increase the chance and damage. Some defense heroes have low hit rates, if that's the case then equip them with sword and ring. If you would like a full tank, give them a sword, armor, and brooch. Though their counter stat will be wasted on this as the lord skill grace is enough to make these heroes very sturdy.

5. Support Type - sword, armor, brooch
Support types or healers generally have low defense and hit rates. First, since you want them to survive, you have to equip them with the best and higher tier equipment. The heal generally don't miss so a brooch is better than a ring. If you equip these support with the said above, then they're bound to be second to tanks in taking damage.

Hope this helps! Higher level heroes need more complex equipment combinations so as Ive said, these are just suggestions or guides in general!

Potentials: Min-maxing gear modifications.
Mostly taken from :
It's not stated but I don't think you should mess with this unless it's good gear that's been refined and enhanced to 10. Also keep in mind it's a rough guide and as someone just getting into the game I'm only really shooting for priority 1 and 2.

Weapons:
1 - Attack %
2 - Crit Rate %
3 - Damage %
4 - Crit Damage %

Armor:
1 - HP
2 - Def
3 - Varies. Dodge to 30% if working on a dodge build. % Damage for non-tank. For tank maybe flat hp/def.

Accessories:
Varies by tier

I.
1. Attack by % hp
2. % hp
3. Whatever

II.
1. Attack by % hp and % crit rate
2. % crit damage

III.
1. Attack by % hp and % crit rate
2. Whatever. Don't waste a lot of resources here.

IV.
Same as III

V.
1. Attack by % hp and % crit rate + % def + % atk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user