NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The NFC West isn't looking as great as everyone thought. I realize Palmer isn't playing, but the Cardinals look like dogshit against the...Giants.

Peyton - "You ever get tired of making pizzas?"

Papa Jon - "You ever get tired of throwing touchdowns?"

Peyton nods thoughtfully - "Good point"

How DO they do it?

Disp_sl

shitlord
I'm hungover as fuck and just got home from dropping my friend off at the airport. Why are Carson Palmer and RG3 not playing?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
RG3 broke his ankle. Palmer was ruled out before the game started, don't recall the injury though.

Hey look, Chad Henne sacked for the 7th time.

According to the team it's looking like a dislocated ankle for Griffin. I dunno if that's season ending but it's an ankle...has to bear all of his weight and movement. Looks like Cousins is the guy for long enough to determine the Redskins season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey look, Chad Henne sacked for the 7th time.

According to the team it's looking like a dislocated ankle for Griffin. I dunno if that's season ending but it's an ankle...has to bear all of his weight and movement. Looks like Cousins is the guy for long enough to determine the Redskins season.
Dislocated v. clean break which is worse I wonder? I guess it's better than a high ankle sprain that could linger all year but yeah Cousins will be the guy for awhile now.