NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
did he fumble like romo and have that fumble returned for a touchdown?
If that fumble is what you are latching on to for hope that Romo is going to be bad, just remember that shit doesn't show up on QB rating. It appears Linehan has taught Romo to just throw the fucking ball up for Dez like he did with Stafford to Megatron. Romo had all fucking day to throw behind that offensive line, 40 TD's and 12 picks this year. Get ready for that Cutler being fucked in the ass Avatar son.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
A Dez injury is the only thing that will save the NFC east from the Cowboys. The Giants looked like shit, the Eagles have no receivers and the Redskins are racist.

The Colts playing without Reggie Wayne and TY Hilton sure looked good though. Andrew Luck, 5000 yards this year? I think so

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ryan Shazier is an animal. DROTY is a done deal.

Dri Archer, two games two 40 yard receptions.

The Ben is Cutler-esque in his excellence.

7SKILoF.png

Basically these preseason games prove the Steelers are the odds-on Super Bowl favorite. Which we already knew from the Suisham signing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bridgewater was stellar tonight for his 2nd game. Made some huge corrections from his first game in which showcased how easily he can adapt (his first game was not entirely his fault; bad dropped balls and against a 1st team defense for his first NFL game). Cassel looks good too, while Ponder took a nap on the bench. I think Cassel will start, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bridgewater start later on in the season (unless Cassel blows everyone away). Cherry on top was that he was damn entertaining to watch! Guy has nerves of steel and no one scares him.

Ultimately, Teddy is demonstrating why we (Louisville-fans) loved him. Much like his college career, was slow at the start but picked up incredibly quick and became an incredible top-tier QB in a short time. The guy has QB talent such as IQ, adaptability, and talent none of the rookie QBs have.
Have to admit, TB is good. Never seen him play in college, but this dude doesn't seem to get too worried about his fuckups. Plus he is making every single throw an NFL quarterback should make. Vikings have a nice little QB there. PLUS they now have a great trade chip if Matt Cassel keeps doing what he is doing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels unnatural to have positive thoughts about the Vikings QB position. It will be even weirder if the Browns or Bears QB's work out.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If that fumble is what you are latching on to for hope that Romo is going to be bad, just remember that shit doesn't show up on QB rating.
i know, the qb rating will never truly reflect romo's shittiness

basically bradford had a better stat line this weekend than romo

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If that fumble is what you are latching on to for hope that Romo is going to be bad, just remember that shit doesn't show up on QB rating. It appears Linehan has taught Romo to just throw the fucking ball up for Dez like he did with Stafford to Megatron. Romo had all fucking day to throw behind that offensive line, 40 TD's and 12 picks this year. Get ready for that Cutler being fucked in the ass Avatar son.
I don't think anyone doubts that the Cowboys will put up some amazing numbers on offense this year. But they'd better hope a miracle happens for the defense. They went from historically bad, to historically bad without all the good players. Maybe something will click without Lee, Ware and Hatcher (and Scandrick for his suspension). But that's a lot of talent to lose to hope you somehow get better.

And as far as the NFC East, I think it's completely up for grabs again. The Giants are really looking terrible. I think Eli is pretty much done at this point. He'll probably have 5 or 6 games where he still looks like an NFL QB, but that'll be it. And they don't really have a defense anymore to bail out the rest of the team. The Eagles I'm kind of unsure about still. I feel like there's some talent there, but I don't know how much of it was scheme. If Foles is as legit as he seemed last year, they'll probably take the division. The Redskins are like the opposite of the Eagles. Tons of potential that they're completely not playing up to (where the Eagles are probably playing better than their talent level).

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Whats really gonna suck if he plays like 4 games, has a high QB rating and then is out for the rest of the season while Jay plays the entire season, has a 4000/40/8 season and will be like 2 decimals lower than Romo in QB rating.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats really gonna suck if he plays like 4 games, has a high QB rating and then is out for the rest of the season while Jay plays the entire season, has a 4000/40/8 season and will be like 2 decimals lower than Romo in QB rating.
Yeah then you'd have to wear a Cutler avatar.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
They are going to make some sort of offensive Cutler avatar.

A Dez injury is the only thing that will save the NFC east from the Cowboys. The Giants looked like shit, the Eagles have no receivers and the Redskins are racist.
Except they'll have to win about 10-11 games where the final score will be around 44-41. Dallas returns a turnstile defense that will ruin a season and Bathroom Jerrah Jones was, in his own words, "that close" to drafting Johnny Manziel in the first round. I don't even blame Romo and Garrett anymore. It's the general manager who can never be fired.

Philadelphia has to be the clear favorite. No confidence in the other 3 at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I too think the Eagles will be the team to beat in this division. I really hope Foles is legit and I'm not even an Eagles fan. Its just nice to see someone come out of nowhere and really kick some ass.