NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Truth Grimm?

qKKDCsI.png

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
DeMarco Murray is on pace for - 424 carries, 2093 yards, and 4.9 yards per carry. It would be the most carries in NFL history, the third most yards, and the lowest yards per carry for any back reaching the 2000 yard mark.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There's a large difference between rooting for a team and hoping they beat a division rival. I hope the Cowboys team plane crashes after this game. You, however, legitimately want the Seahawks to do well.
Two teaming faggot is the dumbest shit ever. If all you are allowed to do is enjoy the success of the one team you love why the fuck are you watching any other games? In short eat a dick ill cheer for who ever the fuck I want too.

Also yay database error.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Two teaming faggot is the dumbest shit ever. If all you are allowed to do is enjoy the success of the one team you love why the fuck are you watching any other games? In short eat a dick ill cheer for who ever the fuck I want too.

Also yay database error.
Gambling. Also it's entertaining.

By the way, the lack of discussion regarding the Titans' stirring defeated of division rival Jacksonville is disconcerting. Perhaps you are all distracted. Hrmm.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Ok I am pretty sure this Fennin guy is the textbook case of Cowboys fan fags that are going to start coming out of the closet.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

By the way, the lack of discussion regarding the Titans' stirring defeated of division rival Jacksonville is disconcerting. Perhaps you are all distracted. Hrmm.
This could turn things around in the AFC South.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty concerned about the Giants right now, they are starting to gain momentum.

Hope Dallas doesn't sleep on them after this victory. We still have 0 divisional wins.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Please tell the titans to redesign their logo. It upsets me that a cool name is wasted with a flaming thumbtack logo.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I hate the Cowboys, the Herschel Walker trade fucked the Vikings for decades.
Shows what I know, I am blind with hatred right now. Since officially renouncing my Washington fandom last year after accepting Dan Snyder had too long left to live, rooting against the Cowboys is my only NFL team. I am not taking their performance today well.