NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Must have been a locker room cancer for the ages, fuck. That's your top offensive playmaker not called Lynch.

Although Desean Jackson has worked out for the Redskins...the team has a score of other problems but he's not one of them. He's had a dumb penalty or two but otherwise quiet.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I think he'd look good running routes opposite of Dez Bryant in blue and silver.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Must have been a locker room cancer for the ages, fuck. That's your top offensive playmaker not called Lynch.

Although Desean Jackson has worked out for the Redskins...the team has a score of other problems but he's not one of them. He's had a dumb penalty or two but otherwise quiet.
He worked out well for the Eagles too. Seems safe to assume Chip Kelly wanted total control of the locker room and demanded he go. Worked out fine for the Eagles so far. Kelly/Foles era is looking pretty bright compared to where we were with Reid and Vick 3 years ago.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
If you added Percy's and Dez's IQs together, you might just come close to Romo's QB rating.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is a pretty shocking development. He must have been quite a piece of work in the locker room.

If you added Percy's and Dez's IQs together, you might just come close to Romo's QB rating.
Please don't bring the Romo and Cowboys derail back to life

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well I admit I am surprised but his health has always been shaky. On the field he was one of our most talented players but much like Gronk the guy is always hurt. That being said if the rumors of him being a cancer in the locker room are true like he was with the Vikings then so long don't let the door hit ya.

They really need to use that money to hire 2 more fucking decent receivers though. This basically leaves Kearse as the only player that has shown he can catch a fucking ball.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well I admit I am surprised but his health has always been shaky. On the field he was one ofour mosttalented players but much like Gronk the guy is always hurt. That being said if the rumors of him being a cancer in the locker room are true like he was with the Vikings then so long don't let the door hit ya.

They really need to use that money to hire 2 more fucking decent receivers though. This basically leaves Kearse as the only player that has shown he can catch a fucking ball.
I thought you were a Chargers fan...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus fucking christ Pittsburgh. Pay Allen a 5yr 26m contract and bench him already this far into the season.....right after you let the far better corner Keenan Lewis go to the fucking Saints. If there isnt some miraculous turnaround, the Mike Tomlin experiment using Cowher's aging out of their prime players needs to be over.

Maybe we can lure him back out of retirement. He just called the team soft, hopefully the Rooney's were paying attention.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought you were a Chargers fan...
I was referencing the Seahawks as ours as a Washington resident. I am a Chargers fan. I grew up with them. I was also drinking.

Kurin likes dick more than Kuriin. What ever that means...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was referencing the Seahawks as ours as a Washington resident. I am a Chargers fan. I grew up with them. I was also drinking.

Kurin likes dick more than Kuriin.
I am also drinking, so you are forgiven.

And your second statement is entirely plausible!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I take back my apology.

You're still a two teaming fag!

Am I doing it right?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm very surprised but happy that the 49ers won't have to see Harvin in their two games. I have been sticking pins in my Percy Harvin voodoo doll all season but I was assuming that it would cause him to break his leg, not move to New York. It's just as effective though. I guess now I can move those pins to the Marshawn Lynch doll.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm very surprised but happy that the 49ers won't have to see Harvin in their two games. I have been sticking pins in my Percy Harvin voodoo doll all season but I was assuming that it would cause him to break his leg, not move to New York. It's just as effective though. I guess now I can move those pins to the Marshawn Lynch doll.
That doesn't solve the blowout we are facing on Sunday.

Step it up man!