NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
body like a fridge fridge fridge
eyes cross the bridge bridge bridge
OF HER NOOOOSSEEE

rrr_img_79422.jpg
At least you're wrong in a funny way with this post.

moontayle

Golden Squire
better looking than i anticipated.

dan marino was a machine huh? the 70s dolphins and dan marino's dolphins were so good that the dolphins are #3 all time even with the past 15-20 years of shit housing
Even more surprising is the Browns.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some teams like the Packers and Bears have double the number of games than a team like the Dolphins, too. For long periods of time some teams back in the leather helmet days were really really good or really really bad which skews those numbers. Then you have teams like the Jags, Ravens, Texans etc which arent even a blip on the radar yet in terms of NFL history.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Niners cheerleaders look terrible in SF?also wtf is with the jets outfit?
Oh yeah, the 49ers cheerleaders are pretty damn ugly.

I know the Browns were solid back in the day, but was really surprised to see them that high.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didnt see this:

"We heard some complaints that Dockett was being classless by making the sign, but it's hard not to laugh. And the fans had it coming. Dockett wrote on Twitter that fans were yelling things about the Cardinals' mothers and fathers while throwing coins and ice at them."

Did regret die btw?

rrr_img_79423.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Browns' record with Graham as starting quarterback was 114-20-4, including a 9-3 record in the playoffs. He still holds the NFL career record for yards per pass attempt, averaging nine. He also holds the record for the highest career winning percentage for an NFL starting quarterback, with 0.814
Dude also had some monster runs. He's like Kaepernick if Kaepernick was actually an NFL level quarterback.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Then Jay Cutler would be able to throw more than 7 TD's than Int's in any given year, seriously go look that shit up its fucking pathetic. Almost half way through the fucking year this year and guess how many more TD's than Int's does he have.... you guessed it, 7. It's a neat trick you Bears fans can do with trivia when watching the games with your friends, tell you friend you can guess how many Int's Cutler threw in any given year by knowing how many TD's he had, or vice versa and provided you always guess around 7 (his best years done 3 times) or 5-6 you will always be damn close if not right.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It's been a rough 15 years.
Fuck, I had to look that up. Retired for 15 years now, I couldn't believe it. I could have sworn he kept playing a few more years after Elway retired in 99, but I guess they both hung it up together.