NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is this real life

there isn't a TE in football even close to Gronk
Might want to look up this TE called Tony Gonzalez who retired last year. He had a career that Gronk will only dream of.

There 2 TEs right now in 2014 season that have more TDs than Gronk and Greg fucking Olsen has just as many yards and he has Cam Newton throwing to him, instead of Brady.

You are a blithering moron. But tell us more about how Gronk is playing at "Jerry Rice, Jim Brown or Michael Jordan level"

Might want to look up this TE called Tony Gonzalez who retired last year. He had a career that Gronk will only dream of.

There 2 TEs right now in 2014 season that have more TDs than Gronk and Greg fucking Olsen has just as many yards and he has Cam Newton throwing to him, instead of Brady.

You are a blithering moron.
Okay Araysar, oh lord of football. I'll happily tell you to shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out. You know jack fucking shit about pretty much anything you post about.

No you're just helen keller is all. Flat out unable to see the best at the position when he just demonstrated it AGAIN today

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

You are a blithering moron. But tell us more about how Gronk is playing at "Jerry Rice, Jim Brown or Michael Jordan level"
Don't forget, if you even look at Gronk funny he falls apart and needs surgery and 4+ month off due to injury.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Okay Araysar, oh lord of football. I'll happily tell you to shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out. You know jack fucking shit about pretty much anything you post about.
tell us more about how Gronk is playing at "Jerry Rice, Jim Brown or Michael Jordan level". You know, guys who were GOAT in their entire sport, or at very least GOAT in their respective positions.

Gronk isn't even the best TE to play, not even 2nd best, and he's certainly not playing at GOAT level right now. Guy isn't even blowing out the other TEs out of the water in this season. Fucking Martellus Bennett has stats almost as good as Gronk and he has Cutler throwing to him instead of Bradyu.

You are a fucking retard and know jack shit about football. All you know is how to suck Pats dick like a typical fanboy.

tell us more about how Gronk is playing at "Jerry Rice, Jim Brown or Michael Jordan level". You know, guys who were GOAT in their entire sport, or at very least GOAT in their respective positions.

Gronk isn't even the best TE to play, not even 2nd best, and he's certainly not playing at GOAT level right now. Guy isn't even blowing out the other TEs out of the water in this season. Fucking Martellus Bennett has stats almost as good as Gronk and he has Cutler throwing to him instead of Bradyu.

You are a fucking retard and know jack shit about football. All you know is how to suck Pats dick like a typical fanboy.
did i say he was GOAT? or playing at that level RIGHT NOW?

Seriously, read more faggot

With your next post tell me how dumb you feel and how sorry you are

i actually think this might be because english isnt your primary language? i don't know, just giving you the benefit of the doubt

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Araysar and Azeth going at it is like people fighting in the middle east. Both sides add zero value to humanity and the world would be well served by their deaths.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
gronkowski is literally at Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown levelright now... this is crazy
did i say he was GOAT? orplaying at that level RIGHT NOW?
Do I need to put on training wheels for this conversation?

Please tell me what you meant when you said that gronk is at Michael Jordan level right now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
are you impersonating Ms. Keller again or did you not see "right now"

are you mentally handicapped in real life? should i feel bad for this internet feud?
You're a colossal moron. He had a whopping 2 receptions and 22 yards more than Graham this week, not to mention all the other TEs who are similar stats wise and don't do their best impersonation of Mr. Glass every season. DEFINITELY GOAT STATUS!!

I'm not pretending he's not a glass giant. his kryptonite is unfortunately taking hits.... while playing... football

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're a colossal moron. He had a whopping 2 receptions and 22 yards more than Graham this week, not to mention all the other TEs who are similar stats wise and don't do their best impersonation of Mr. Glass every season. DEFINITELY GOAT STATUS!!
Totally the next Jerry Rice. Hell, he is playing at Jerry Rice level right now Im told!