NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Azeth, why did you offer me your number if you are not going to give it to me? I was looking forward to calling you.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
one notable injury on the steelers or a couple bad losses and the browns are division leaders and maybe winners.
Indeed, like say if their starting CB went down? Or starting Safety? Or two starting LB's?

They're way pastonenotable injury, just like every team.

What the fuck are the Browns going to do with Johnny Foosball if Hoyer takes them deep into the playoffs?? His contract is up at the end of the year....talk about some drafting egg on your face.
Honestly after the unrelenting shitshow that has been their QB situation for the last 20+ years I don't think having a passable QB and another project fuckfest on the bench is a terrible situation to be in for them. It's a matter of context. They've had draft egg on their face forever, if they keep it there and have a decent QB in the deal that's a win for the franchise.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Honestly after the unrelenting shitshow that has been their QB situation for the last 20+ years I don't think having a passable QB and another project fuckfest on the bench is a terrible situation to be in for them. It's a matter of context. They've had draft egg on their face forever, if they keep it there and have a decent QB in the deal that's a win for the franchise.
Man just for the fucking lulz of it all and how much I can't stand Johnny Manziel, I would be ok with the Browns beating the Cowboys in the SB. The only way it could be better than that is if in the SB Hoyer takes them 80 yards in 2 minutes with 0 time outs and Gordon caught the game winning TD with no time left on the clock, kneels down pulls out a lighter and joint from his sock and sparks it up right fucking there on the field.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
All these years people have jumped on and off bandwagons fucking around and Ive never played along with that shit before but fuck it....

Lifelong Cleveland Brown fan here! Hoyer 100 million dollar QB!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All these years people have jumped on and off bandwagons fucking around and Ive never played along with that shit before but fuck it....

Lifelong Cleveland Brown fan here! Hoyer 100 million dollar QB!
Fucking Cowboys fans can't even get this shit right.

You have to change your avatar BEFORE you become a lifelong fan of a team from birth.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lifelong Steeler Fan reporting for duty.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! See? Lifelong Steelers fans get it right.

fat-steelers-fan1.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
One of those INTs was kind of bullshit. The game was already out of hand and Sanu had simultaneous possession. Shouldn't that belong to the offensive player? At least give us late game pity points.

Every Bengals loss this season has been a blowout. Not good news.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Honestly there was no more humiliating game this year than the Dolphins destroying the San Diego Chargers.

How does Jerrah sit back and allow a third Texas club without going nuclear? You'd think he'd already be throwing his weight around with the owners and the league office.

Houston was one thing...it was already Oiler country. San Antonio has never had a team.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How does Jerrah sit back and allow a third Texas club without going nuclear? You'd think he'd already be throwing his weight around with the owners and the league office.

Houston was one thing...it was already Oiler country. San Antonio has never had a team.
I dont think he'd give a shit. The cowboys are already wildly popular with out of country folks (rich mexicans love to take their family to games.) and businesses. San antonio is mostly just a shitty river walk with hipsters, neither of which go to our games.