NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

sebur

Bronze Squire
Seriously?? It was technically a 4.35 but "best receiver in the league" should have been enough of a clue.

Calvin Johnson
First person I looked up actually, I just assumed that was his exact time since 40 is usually measured exactly...so my fault for thinking too much in to it.

Bo was basically a freak of nature. If his body could have held up...I dunno. One of the halls of fame should take him just because we might never see another player like that again.

I think it was 30 for 30, but there was a great Bo Jackson special 2 years ago or so.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You also thought RG3 was going to take the Skins to the Super Bowl.
First, I have no idea what the fuck that has to do with what I posted (which was a stab at Azeth). Second, prove it. I've shit on RG3 probably more than 90% of the people in this thread, you fucktard.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Did you forget how you were singing his praises when Redskins traded up to 2nd pick?

He was going to be some unholy combination of Peyton Manning and Barry Sanders given how much you fawned over him

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not when your team traded up you surely did not. If my memory was correct you thought he would be better than Luck.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
First, I have no idea what the fuck that has to do with what I posted (which was a stab at Azeth). Second, prove it. I've shit on RG3 probably more than 90% of the people in this thread, you fucktard.
Yeah, you've criticized himsince, but you were all over RGKnee's nuts coming out of the draft.

Yah you got in to it with Genjiro a couple of times I think right around the draft because he said RGKnee would suck and it shouldn't even be a discussion between him and Luck.

Bo Jackson was hand-timed, but ran a 4.12 and 4.18 in the same day. It's too bad he doesn't have an electronically timed run, but 4.12-4.20 for a guy that's like 230 lbs is out of this world

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bo Jackson was hand-timed, but ran a 4.12 and 4.18 in the same day. It's too bad he doesn't have an electronically timed run, but 4.12-4.20 for a guy that's like 230 lbs is out of this world
It's ridiculous regardless of size, but there's no way it's accurate

and there you have it

rrr_img_81755.png

rrr_img_81756.png

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Saints are practically undefeated at home in the last few seasons (its something ridiculous like 33-5 or something) and 49ers are in shambles right now, I think Saints are a good pick.

I like all those picks except the Bucs/Falcons one. Bucs passing defense is last in the league, Falcons passing offense is in top 10 (granted that stat is heavily buoyed by their one curb stomping of the season, which happened to be the Bucs to the tune of 56 to 14, and those 14 Bucs points were garbage points at the end after Falcons pulled all their starters.). I dont think its gonna be a blowout but the Falcons got the Bucs figured out the first time, and the Bucs are still playing quarterback musical chairs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rams over the Cardinals? I mean it seems likely that the Cardinals won't make it through the season without at least a couple more losses, but losing to the Lambs at home? That seems doubtful.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I picked the Lions over Dolphins straight up. Dolphins are showing themselves to be a legit playoff team but I think Lions take it at home, the Dolphins are overdue for a reality check. Lions D is #1 in the league, though Miami isnt too far behind at #3. Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson are coming back today after missing last few games and Lamar Miller is questionable for the Dolphins. It will be close game, but Lions will cover the spread.

As far as the Chiefs game, I'm a bit wary of that one. If it was still EJ Manuel, Chiefs pick would be a no brainer but Kyle Orton is playing pretty impressively in last 2 games and the game is in Buffalo. I think the defense/offense matchups favor Chiefs. They'll be running the ball a lot and shutting down Orton. I got Chiefs as my pick. Oh and Sammy Watkins messed up his groin 4 days ago so he is questionable for today's game.