NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
BE THAT AS IT MAY. I'd say he wasted his years by beating bitches and getting stoned.
He had a mental illness that wasnt diagnosed until he was almost finishing up his stint with the Dolphins and being a Dolphins player on top of that probably isn't good for anyone's mental health.

As a matter of fact he probably had to go see a shrink after being on the Dolphins squad for less than 2 years and that's how he found out he had bipolar disorder.

Ricky Williams smoked bales of pot just to cope with being a Dolphins player.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He had a mental illness that wasnt diagnosed until he was almost finishing up his stint with the Dolphins and being a Dolphins player on top of that probably isn't good for anyone's mental health.

As a matter of fact he probably had to go see a shrink after being on the Dolphins squad for less than 2 years and that's how he found out he had bipolar disorder.

Ricky Williams smoked bales of pot just to cope with being a Dolphins player.
So playing on the Dolphins literally saved his life. And you think he wants revenge for that?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Its hard to imagine an organization more dysfunctional than the Dolphins.

Maybe the Jets.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Other than the Jets/Patriots, Giants/Cowboys, and Browns/Jaguars, I can easily see any game going either way this weekend. Should be pretty good stuff with some great matchups.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Other than the Jets/Patriots, Giants/Cowboys, and Browns/Jaguars, I can easily see any game going either way this weekend. Should be pretty good stuff with some great matchups.
yeah those cardinals/raiders, bills/vikings, broncos/49ers, packers/panthers and ravens/falcons games are real tossups.....

Yeah, I don't feel confident about any of my picks this week. Even the three games you mentioned are kind of tough; two are division match ups and the third will come down to which team can out-awful the other.

I think I have the Browns as my eliminator pick this week, which is pretty lol.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Who wins those 4 games Araysar? Let's see how knowledgeable you think you are and compare with the actual results.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Which entry is yours Araysar?ESPN - Pigskin Pick'em: Select the winner of each NFL game througho...Come on, show us your skills.

The best any of you have done is 12/15 games in a week? I've been regularly nailing every single game except one unique pos, every week in the office pool.

Last week it was the Bengals tie and the DAL/SEA rout. Week before that was the Detroit/Bills debacle with 3 missed field goals. Week before that was the Steelers choking in TB. Other than that, I've been calling them all right.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok, and if any of those teams lose I think we can all agree that you don't know shit since those winners are pretty clear cut, correct?
Maybe if half or more of them lose, you might claim that I dont know shit.

The best any of you have done is 12/15 games in a week? I've been regularly nailing every single game except one unique pos, every week in the office pool.

Last week it was the Bengals tie and the DAL/SEA rout. Week before that was the Detroit/Bills debacle with 3 missed field goals. Week before that was the Steelers choking in TB. Other than that, I've been calling them all right.
Where's your entry then? Put up or shut up bitch.

Don't have one? That's ok, create one now so we can see how good you are for the rest of the season.

Edit: That's the spread group, here's the pussy group:ESPN - Pigskin Pick'em - Group: Select the winner of each NFL game ...

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's weird, cause you just said none of them were tossup games. Needing to be wrong on 75% of the games seems like an awfully high threshold.
They're not tossups, you dumb fuck. Each of those teams is extremely likely to win. However, getting 4/5 games right and losing one to some fluke wouldnt mean I dont know shit. It would actually mean i know quite a lot. Where as someone who thinks all those games are tossups - truly doesnt know shit.