NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Watching broncos and Texans. Anyone else notice it seems like Manning lost some weight?
They say he really went all out this off season with his work out regimen, so that could be it. I'm more pleased with how Brock is looking at this point, in all honesty. Peyton's one of the greatest, but he won't be around much longer and Denver needs a QB that will hopefully be more than mediocre.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
No they don't.
smile.png

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Nw2I7eb.jpg

Anyone remember when the 49'ers almost instantly went from Superbowl favorites to a complete dogshit fuckfest of a team after they turned their backs on this dreamboat?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I can never get into preseason. I try every few years. The only entertainment comes from watching college noobs fuck up and laughing when superstars on other teams get hurt, and I don't even get that satisfaction this year because I know my team is going to be dogshit so I'd rather see everyone stay healthy so that the games are better.

That said, I can watch just about anyone play once the season starts. Oakland vs Detroit in week 12? Plenty to laugh at.

Fadaar

That guy
Most years I don't give a shit, but with a QB being picked at #1 overall kind of want to see the carnage

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nw2I7eb.jpg

Anyone remember when the 49'ers almost instantly went from Superbowl favorites to a complete dogshit fuckfest of a team after they turned their backs on this dreamboat?
I think everyone is bored with this troll by now.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well todays game sucks. I'm a Cowboys 4 Life fan but Jarryd Hayne is from my lifelong (and hometown) League team so I have to be happy with his performance, just annoying that I'll have to tacitly support the 49'ers this season as well as the 'Boys.

That said, it's great to see him showing how good an athlete he is and the open-field skills he has. It's annoying we let him out of the last year of his contract but if he makes his dream then can't be too unhappy.
Hayne has been killing it. Dude has looked, extremely impressive. Has a great first cut & his vision seems to be really good. Be interesting to see him slot behind Hyde and get some touches this year.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is this the thread where I can read about Tebow winning the Super Bowl?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'll be happily surprised if Hayne isn't a fumble-o-matic.

Having him return punts made my butthole clench. Bad memories, there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nw2I7eb.jpg

Can that dog even feel being pet by the tiny circus folk hands?