NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ called for the fair catch and don't get killed you dumb fuck

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why Green Bay took their foot off the pedal and are letting the Chiefs hang around.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Chiefs looking like they could pick up another garbage TD against this prevent D.

End up losing by single digits in a game that was never, ever that close at any point

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't understand why Green Bay took their foot off the pedal and are letting the Chiefs hang around.
Welcome to the comedy stylings of Mike McCarthy. the dude is terrible about securing wins and is just a lazy shit bag of a coach in general if it weren't for Aaron Rodgers he wouldn't even have a ring at this point.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Kaeperbro stats from last game:

Kaepernick had a better QB rating to AZ than SF.

submitted 5 hours ago * by netguy27

When throwing to SF:
9/19 for 67 yards, 0 TD and 4 int: 16.7 Passer Rating
When throwing to AZ:
4/19 for 71 yards, 2 TD and 9 INT: 38.2 Passer Rating

edit: this is passer rating not QBR

Kaepernick had a better QB rating to AZ than SF. : nfl

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think that just shows the limits of usefulness of the passer rating. 2 tds/9 ints should be worse than 0/4.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"It's not broken," Fisher said. "It's working. I thought this team improved over the Washington effort. It's not reflected in the win-loss column."
Holy fucking shit, am I watching a different team play football? Our offense is ranked dead last asshole, nothing is fucking "working."

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Holy fucking shit, am I watching a different team play football? Our offense is ranked dead last asshole, nothing is fucking "working."
Thankfully the Rams are moving back to LA, and Kroenke after spending all that money won't want to let his product get tarnished by Fisher in trying to sell the CPL's in that fucking stadium he's building. Pretty sure this is the last year you need to worry about that. Might not be a bad time to be a Ram fan, all the Latino Raider fans will be priced out anyway :O

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My DVR somehow didn't record the 49ers-Cardinals game. I think it must have seen all those Kaepernick picks and went "He doesn't want to see this shit". It was right and I thank it for its thoughtfulness.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The sad part is that he had actually played pretty well in the first two games. Next week the Packers come to town to remind us why we should have drafted Aaron Rodgers.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NFL players can play daily fantasy, they just cant win much | ProFootballTalk

so the daily fantasy commercials aren't going anywhere soon unless states/feds make it illegal it seems. I could care less if people play, I just cant stand the commercials, lol.
They're on it. Although, my guesstimate is that the DFS sites operate under the loophole mentioned, so Congress would need to close it. Most likely, they will propose that legislation unless campaign funding arrives (which, it will).

Congress Now Investigating Legality of Daily Fantasy Sports