NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, all records with the Ravens amount to their inception from the move. For example, their all time passing leader is currently Joe Flacco with 26,583. If the Browns were never reinitialized as a franchise then you would be correct but since they came back they retain the previous notes and records from the franchise.
Browns kept their name and records....and so did the Colts when they left for Indy! Yay. Poor old Johnny U the "Indianapolis" hall of fame Colt.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh and the worst part about today is that I thought if we had a shot, it would be to put brady on the ground early and often. Well, we did it and it did no good. Fortunately I was preparing myself for this slaughter all week.
Kind of where I stood. I keep wanting to believe Wheedon is capable but he stares down his receivers, can't move around very well, and is glacial in his reads which means "1-2, checkdown". Granted, I'm not sure Cassell is better, but maybe he can stop the bleeding. Pull a Kitna and win a few games while Romo is sidelined.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It feels so odd saying this, Kirun this is for you..

Go 49'ers! "He could be the greatest of all-time" , Ron Jaworski on Kaep. Do it tonight Kaep.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Damn, the Chiefs might be done!

Well, more so than before if that's possible.
If anyone can find a way, it's the Chiefs

I'm actually looking forward to a little bit of mild trolling tomorrow. The Chiefs imploding just kinda makes me LOL, but I know some peeps that will be pissed all day tomorrow because of it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Lions need to step it up. I want the #1 pick, because this season is a waste.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope it's tied until that game. That would be like a playoff game in anticipation.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Sorry bro. It does make you wonder how far two teams trying to intentionally lose a game could go, without being completely obvious about it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went out to walk the dogs and Collinsworth was talking about OBJ's great catches that landed out of bounds. I get back in 15-20 minutes later and Collinsworth is talking about OBJ's great catches that landed out of bounds.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went out to walk the dogs and Collinsworth was talking about OBJ's great catches that landed out of bounds. I get back in 15-20 minutes later and Collinsworth is talking about OBJ's great catches that landed out of bounds.
rrr_img_112582.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Murray picked a shitty day to get it going. I played him in fantasy. Can't say the Eagles win overly excites me, but I guess I'll take it.

Still can't stand Chip