ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!!!!!!!!!
Chanur Shit Posting Professional <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 35,737 66,463 Nov 29, 2015 #11,525 Another questionable call by the refs.
Dioblaire And now my Watch has ended... <Donor> 1,841 452 Nov 29, 2015 #11,529 HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
jooka marco esquandolas <Bronze Donator> 16,208 7,643 Nov 29, 2015 #11,530 I fucking love it! refs get it so wrong some times if just feels so good.
Dalien Registered Hodor 2,232 2,160 Nov 29, 2015 #11,531 dioblaire_sl said: Os to DT 1 for 12 Click to expand... Wow worse than I thought. haha ROFL Brock fuckin' Osweiler ends the Pats perfect season. top kek
dioblaire_sl said: Os to DT 1 for 12 Click to expand... Wow worse than I thought. haha ROFL Brock fuckin' Osweiler ends the Pats perfect season. top kek
Genjiro Ahn'Qiraj Raider 5,218 5,067 Nov 29, 2015 #11,534 That call was weak, but since we got fucked, get fucked too Pats!
Kirun Buzzfeed Editor 22,020 19,491 Nov 29, 2015 #11,535 Uh oh. '72 Dolphins starting to chill that champagne.
Merrith Avatar of War Slayer 19,146 7,619 Nov 29, 2015 #11,536 In before someone on the Pats takes it 75 yards to the house.