NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They might do that even if they win. Eagles fans are the dirt on America's shoes.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha, Convo you've done nothing but homer for the past 9 months. Exactly how far down your throat can you fit Demarco Murray's cock? The world is dying to know. Everything Dallas bad, everything Philadelphia good. Got it.

CHIP KELLY AND THE FINAL SOLUTION, THIS IS GONNA ROCK
Hah.. if you say so. Cowboy fans were trying to paint Murray as a product of the offensive line and a cog they could easily replace. I just disagreed and said he's a really good RB on any team.

Not sure where the Chip stuff comes from? I don't even like the guy, he wasn't my favorite for coach when they were hiring. I wanted Arians. so not sure wtf you're talking about??

But my Eagles do look good.. Better than your cowboys. That's not even me being a Homer. It's just what I've seen so far in the preseason.

P.S. Enjoy your L to the Giants week 1...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Clearly Wilson should be suspended for PEDs if he us drinking brain repairing water during the games.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I love that you guys are more focused on hating the 49ers than you are on even liking your own team.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Not really its just an enjoyable perk of the football season. Kirun and the fans like him are what really make me enjoy disliking the 49ers.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I really don't hate the 49'ers, I just like to see them do poorly. As well as a handful of other teams. I save the hate for division rivals.

Sterling

El Presidente
49ers fans can be pretty bad but they aren't as bad as some. Internetwise Patriots and Cowboys fans are the worst. I guess at least they don't throw batteries.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The first half of the 49ers schedule is pretty brutal as well.

Minnesota
@Pittsburgh
@Arizona
Green Bay
@New York
Baltimore
Seattle

They really need to beat the Vikings in week 1 because it's pretty ugly after that. At least they get to finish the season with Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati, Saint Louis.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I have to say I like the Vikings odds in that game. Going to be a rough schedule, I think they will beat the Giants and possibly the Cardinals.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Giants scare me this year. I think they come out as one of the better offensive teams in the nfl. They scare me more than Dallas or the skins for sure. I wouldn't pencil them in as a win.