NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should pull the starters ASAP, Carolina is going to run away with their game, risking Palmer and others for no reason.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed. Arizona has no shot at the #1 seed, so pull your starters and start resting up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arizona must be doing that Pats level of thinking. Trying to get Seattle set up against the Redskins if GB can beat Minny. That way if Seattle beats us, and GB just beats Minny again, Carolina will be stuck with Seattle while Arizona can get GB again.

I'm sure this is all it is...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There were no "ifs" in Bills plan
So let's see, last week he threw the game against the Jets in an attempt to keep the Steelers out. This week he throws the game against the Phins to help make sure Pitts goes to Denver first...if you're the best team in the AFC then why is he apparently scared shitless of the Steelers?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
3+ turn overs and the Chargers get 3 points out of it. I hope the coaching staff shows up tomorrow and finds their shit in a box in the parking lot.

Merrith

So let's see, last week he threw the game against the Jets in an attempt to keep the Steelers out. This week he throws the game against the Phins to help make sure Pitts goes to Denver first...if you're the best team in the AFC then why is he apparently scared shitless of the Steelers?
Denver going to respond by losing against Chargers. That way they can go play the Texans, and KC hosts Pittsburgh. Pats likely to get either Denver or the Steelers then.

Scyfi

N00b
These kickers on both sides lol. Can't make it between the up rights if they had a clear field and a prayer. And when they isn't happening they Lockett is running it back 40 yards every punt...

This is embarrassing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Colts out. No idea who to root for in the playoffs. Besides the Not-Patriots, obviously. Not sure if I want Peyton to get a Super Bowl championship while sitting on the sidelines. Maybe I'll root for the Seahawks because everyone hates Russell Wilson so much.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd give Hauschka a pass since he's normally a boss.

Rams quest for 8-8. Jeff Fisher wants another year!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Colts out. No idea who to root for in the playoffs. Besides the Not-Patriots, obviously. Not sure if I want Peyton to get a Super Bowl championship while sitting on the sidelines. Maybe I'll root for the Seahawks because everyone hates Russell Wilson so much.
Cheer for anyone except New England and Seattle!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Obviously the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs on purpose to eliminate any chance of them playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Checkmate, retards

Merrith

Obviously the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs on purpose to eliminate any chance of them playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Checkmate, retards
This just means Steeler fans have all time bragging rights over Dallas since their best ever team couldn't compete with this year's Steeler squad.

Merrith

Joking aside Ambi, any word on whether they're going to screw Sean Lee out of his $2M bonus? or are they going to pay him anyways? Didn't see stats if today's game would drop him below 80% snaps.