NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Merrith has the most posts in this thread and I have no clue who he is or who he roots for. I don't know what that means, but there it is.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The level of retardation concerning Kaepernick is getting ridiculous now. He carried the 49ers to playoff wins, not the other way around. He single handedly beat Rodgers' Packers in the playoffs. He won in cold weather on the road, he brought his team back against the best Falcons team that franchise ever had to go to the big dance.

To sit here and trash Kaperbro is fun and all, even I have done it, but lets not get carried away. The Cardinals might be the second best team in the league maybe even the best when playing at home.

The Steelers are a bad matchup for the Niners, and again they were home on long rest. Kaepernick will have success again, and soon. With him its mental. Id rather have a guy who just needs to get a blowjob, watch some film and be around friends to get his mind right, than a guy who is athletically limited and or unable to make certain throws.

The Niners are bad right now but they are facing the 3rd most difficult schedule in the league after having the worse offseason in the history of the NFL.

I think they can right the ship they just arent making the playoffs with Seattle and Arizona in the division.

The Vikings game was much closer to reality for this team, and the Vikings are a pretty good fucking team this year.
I'm not even saying Kaepernick is an above average quarterback, but Smith was/is no better. People have been making excuses for Alex from the beginning of his career, I think because he looks like an NFL quarterback. I watched every game Smith played in for the first 8 years of his career and even made some of the same excuses for him but he is mediocre at best. Kaepernick probably is too in hindsight, but the idea that replacing Smith with Kaepernick was some sort of disaster for the 49ers is just nonsense. They dropped a mediocre quarterback due to make $13M the next year and replaced him with a mediocre quarterback that was 7 years younger and due to make 1.2M and they went to a superbowl and the NFC Championship the following year. What a disaster.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone should make a quiz thing that we can take off-site.
OK I kind of want to do this. There's 50 posters with 20+ posts in this thread. Problem is I genuinely do not know most of their teams. So uhhh...if you post here semi-regularly PM me your team and I'll put the quiz together eventually with the results I get.And if you post a lot and I don't know your team and you don't PM me I'll just take my best guess and the rest of the board will have to go along with it and that will be your team from now on.

Your team will be the Jaguars BTW.

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
I don't think I have posted in this thread before but I do read it, and as long as you are putting a list together I would like to state, for the record, that I always have been and always will be a 9ers fan. Even though our owner is a fucking moron, kaeperbro appears to be regressing, and poor Tomsula wasn't ready for the shit show he walked into.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
OK I kind of want to do this. There's 50 posters with 20+ posts in this thread. Problem is I genuinely do not know most of their teams. So uhhh...if you post here semi-regularly PM me your team and I'll put the quiz together eventually with the results I get.And if you post a lot and I don't know your team and you don't PM me I'll just take my best guess and the rest of the board will have to go along with it and that will be your team from now on.

This is why I changed my avatar.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I know most of the "prominent" posters' teams, but I could give a fuck less who the hell somebody is a fan of if they have < 20 posts in this thread, or across other NFL threads.

Also, there needs to be an option on the quiz for the two-32 teaming faggots around these parts. I think I have them all nailed and their "other" teams.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Blake Bortles HYPE!

Also, I can't tell but it seems like Jozu went full retard on his Krapperbro carrying the 49ers post? I'm too lazy to read the last 2-20 pages (haven't read thread since before MNF) to get the context but yeah...

Column_sl

shitlord
Just FYI on the MMA TV closing down drama.

It is 100% a scam Bigg Jeff who runs MMA TV confirmed it.

[11:36am] BigJeFF: The closing website email is obviously Fake this site is Not closing (if you didn't receive an email ignore this message)
[10:48pm] BigJeFF: to make sure everything is clear the email might have been compromised but everything else is secured via https and strong encryption.
[10:47pm] BigJeFF: [9:45pm] MMA-TV: E-Mails are not stored in the raw.. and I'm getting bounce-backs from some e-mails sent earlier today with a forget return address. Gonna see if ISP could've been compromised that hosts our e-mail
[10:46pm] BigJeFF: [9:44pm] MMA-TV: I have no idea how any e-mails could've been compromised. The e-mail is fake
[10:43pm] BigJeFF: The closing website email is obviously Fake this site is Not closing, i informed MMA-TV and will wait for him to adress the situation.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
If MMA-TV was closing down they would certainly say something on their site. There's no such statement, plus the site is still running like it always was. That email and "new" site both look shady as fuck, might want to cancel that credit card.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think I have posted in this thread before but I do read it, and as long as you are putting a list together I would like to state, for the record, that I always have been and always will be a 9ers fan. Even though our owner is a fucking moron, kaeperbro appears to be regressing, and poor Tomsula wasn't ready for the shit show he walked into.
Go ahead and keep lurking, we're full on niners fans. Thanks.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
As a Steelers fan I still hate Vick and not Rapelisberger. Anyone who has been to Pittsburgh in the last decade knows Big Ben is a womanizer. He used to go out to the clubs every night and shamelessly hit on chicks until someone would fuck him. Everyone who frequented the clubs also knew if you said no he just fucking moved on because he didn't give a shit who it was, he just wanted a warm hole. Girl 1 was straight up proven to be a fraud looking for a paycheck. Girl 2 he was never arrested for. He served a suspension after girl 2 even though he had done nothing wrong except ask a girl to fuck him and then fucking said girl.

Roethlisberger was suspended for 6 games. Vick was suspended indefinitely but went to jail during week 4 of the season so really Vick only served a 3-4 week suspension as he was reinstated right after prison. That's pretty fucked up in my eyes. Guy admitted to being a douche and was suspended for less time then an innocent guy who just wanted to get his dick wet.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If MMA-TV was closing down they would certainly say something on their site. There's no such statement, plus the site is still running like it always was. That email and "new" site both look shady as fuck, might want to cancel that credit card.
It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them close without any message. Not saying they are but the service on that site has gone to complete shit. They leave half the functionality broken as shit for months at a time with no comment. I had to place a claim with paypal last year to get my money back because they wouldn't activate my account for me after paying and didn't have any response to the 10 emails I sent them. I don't know how they keep the streaming up working so smoothly while everything else goes to shit.

Thanks but the repo it links to is password protected. Can't find any other way to get it after a quick google.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
MMT-TV should be nuked from orbit. Fuck you for not letting me sign up ever.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got to love when someone says they're "absolutely playing this weekend" and then reinjures themselves.

Way to go, Dictor Cruz.