NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hahahahahahahahahahaha the Ravens had no business winning that game but fuck it. Eat shit Steelers!

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
Go ahead and keep lurking, we're full on niners fans. Thanks.
LOL nice. I dont really see *that* many 9ers fans in here. And maybe you all don't give 2 shits that some lurker is a 9ers fan, but I expect I will post in here from time to time, and the day may come when I can point back to these posts, made right after the 9ers played 2 of the shittiest games I have ever seen them play in a row, and tell whoever is doubting me to suck it
smile.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So we should probably talk about how the Steelers have to live with Vick for at least another 3 weeks at QB.

Also somewhere Daezuel is wondering why Scobee couldn't have choked a couple field goals Sunday

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So your kicker is useless and you want to go for it on 4th and short. Okay, whatever. How about, oh I dunno, maybe handing it to the best RB in the NFL instead of relying on Mike Vick? Is that an option?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scobee is seriously like comically bad. He's bad enough that he's made the entire team retarded trying to compensate.

There has to be a somewhat trained donkey out there we can suit up. I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules, I saw itin a documentary.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet Tomlin is put into the talk radio furnace tomorrow. Is Steelers sportstalk streamed?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scobee is seriously like comically bad. He's bad enough that he's made the entire team retarded trying to compensate.

There has to be a somewhat trained donkey out there we can suit up. I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules, I saw itin a documentary.
Didn't the Steelers trade for him? Holy god.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Either Vick didn't murder enough dogs this week or they are no longer fueling his power. Perhaps be should switch to something endangered.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Way to go, Yinzers. Pretty sure Vick can kick dogs better than Scobee kicks FGs

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even question the decisions to go for it on 4th, what with the human cumbox that is Josh Scobee back there. But the decision to put the play on Mike Vick's shoulders both times? Monumentally fucktarded.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't even question the decisions to go for it on 4th, what with the human cumbox that is Josh Scobee back there. But the decision to put the play on Mike Vick's shoulders both times? Monumentally fucktarded.
He had a whole practice as the starter. Should have been fine.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
The redskins cut a kicker, kai forbath not too long ago. and redskins kickers seem to do much, much better once they leave.

Steelers should give him a call

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The redskins cut a kicker, kai forbath not too long ago. and redskins kickers seem to do much, much better once they leave.

Steelers should give him a call
Just be ready for 0 touchbacks and the opposing team starting every possession after a kickoff past the 30.