NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Gould is now the leading point scorer for the Bears (1118) - broke Kevin Butler's record (1116).

Ball attendant was hesitant to give the ball back to Gould... geesh!

Generol_sl

shitlord
The Browns are, quite literally, the worst franchise in pro sports...... it's so painful to watch this debacle again and again. Yet, for years upon years I keep doing it. Fuck me....

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rams would be fucking unstoppable with even a middle of the road offense. Their defense is insane, but their offense is fucking pathetic.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams would be fucking unstoppable with even a middle of the road offense. Their defense is insane, but their offense is fucking pathetic.
Gurley is the real deal though. It's our offensive line that's total dogshit though. 2 rookies, Greg Robinson so far has been a total bust, and Saffold is injured once again.

Olivia Munn is getting punished tonight!

Generol_sl

shitlord
The Rams built correctly though with bringing in core and solid defensive players. They just got set back quite a bit by the Bradford bust and a few other issues but other than that they have drafted fairly well the past few years. I could see them contending in a year or two.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Rams built correctly though with bringing in core and solid defensive players. They just got set back quite a bit by the Bradford bust and a few other issues but other than that they have drafted fairly well the past few years. I could see them contending in a year or two.
If they get a new head coach

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the Rams have been "close" the last few years but never seem to get over that hump.

Generol_sl

shitlord
I feel like the Rams have been "close" the last few years but never seem to get over that hump.
Well it does't help that their division has been ruthlessly competetive the past few years. The Cards were like 9-1 last year before Palmer went down and outside of the shitty year the 49ers had last year both they and Seattle have been good for awhile. It's a bitch of a division.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOLcons

Ryan with another turnover. D has propped up the offense all day, get one big PI call and defense finds a way.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ugh. horrible play call on 3rd and goal. Defense needs to come up with one more big play/stop.