NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After watching this game it makes me even more fucking angry the 49ers gave up that game against this team last week.

This Giants team is secretly bad but also somehow secretly good. This is a team that could of been 4-1/5-0 maybe or 1-4/0-5. But either way the only chance they have winning games is throwing it 40-50 times a game, and when that is the case those teams usually struggle, and only have success against bad pass defenses. The whole NFC East is a fucking mess, but yet the Cowboys Eagles and the Giants can all still make the playoffs?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's amazing there are any points at all.

star-wars-gif.gif

Jozu

Who the fuck is the Eagles offensive coordinator?

This is a joke how they been using Murray. They are using lateral schemes, no fulback , no movement on the line, he is simply getting killed. He has been tackled for a loss like 12 times already and another 5-6 no gains. I cant blame Murray for all of this when they are basically running stupid fucking packages and setting him up to fail.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I can't stand to watch this eagles offense. How many times can you watch Murray run 20 yards sideways and get tackled 2 yards behind the line before you decide maybe a fucking change is in order?

Nunzasaur

Trakanon Raider
Its clear mathews is better than murray for chip kelly's system but murray is making bank so they wont bench him unless he is dead.

Jozu

Its incredible how they havent adjusted and used Murray in different schemes like Dallas did last year when he was gashing teams up the middle for huge YPC.

And Bradford looks like a fucking retard.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Good ol Bradford 2 minute drill. Waste 10 seconds clocking it with 2 timeouts, take a stupid sack instead of throwing the ball away.

Yep, I've seen this dance before.