NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
87 yard passing strike to Beckman Junior to tie it up. Patriots' safety overplayed and suffered for it.

So where is our residential Cheese Head hiding?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Interesting start to this Pats vs Giants game

This game is going to be bonkers I feel

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting start to this Pats vs Giants game

This game is going to be bonkers I feel
Just like every other game today it seems like. Skins put up 47, Ravens find a way to lose that game, whatever the fuck happened in Packers/Lions.

moontayle

Golden Squire
About the only that makes sense this year is NE being undefeated. That just seemed like a thing that would happen when the NFL decided to fuck with Brady.

Merrith

Just like every other game today it seems like. Skins put up 47, Ravens find a way to lose that game, whatever the fuck happened in Packers/Lions.
Oh I forgot Dallas losing in the last minute after a defensive hold negated Winston's 2nd straight turnover inside the Dallas 10...all to make the Cowboys lose their 7th game in a row.

Merrith

So Vikings/Pats SB. Adrian Peterson breaks Timmy Smith Super Bowl record with 220 yards rushing in a stunning upset.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Peyton should have like 5 picks today but KC keeps dropping them.

edit: there's another one lol

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Now that Manning has his record, Denver really should think seriously about benching him. He's an INT machine, just no arm strength left at all

Schneider

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bears edit*lions* (gah tired) victory over Greenbay makes me less sad over the Chargers' loss last week.

KC defensive line dismantling Denver makes me fear for Phillip Rivers' good health next week.