NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Do you even read my posts? I flat out said the HGH thing was a non-issue... Sounds like someone is just mad that their team sucks.
My team doesn't suck. If they sucked, then how are they the #1 seed?

But I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. Sorry for lumping you in with those two in regards to the HGH stuff. Could have sworn you did. My bad.

Dioblaire

<Donor>
yea i wonder why. you're a moron

also i love how its "HGH crap" - so its crap when your team is cheating?

oh but the scientifically explained missing .4 PSI was a problem?
I noticed how you selectively quoted me. You forgot the rest of my post there, retard. I said this specifically for you, because I knew you would try: "I didn't give a damn about "deflate gate", before you try to throw that in my face lol."

Dioblaire

<Donor>
You have got to be fucking kidding me with that video, rofl. How big of a douchecanoe do you have to be to make that shit.
I couldn't finish it, it was so bad.

Edit: Now the Bengals one actually made fucking sense.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I love you still have Dolphins as victims of the "Scorched Earth Tour" after they shit kicked the shitty Pats

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fuck you guys, I'm still rooting for the Colts and Josh Freeman all the way to the Super Bowl!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
stating "I dont care about HGH, everyone does it obviously" is the most strawman bullshit argument ever.

its against the rules, the rules were broken. if you break the rules you are a cheater, correct? thats what all of you keep fucking saying.

oh also the numbers are in - the patriots (again) have top 3 fewest fumbles.
How many deflated balls did they bust the Patriots using this season? That's why they don't fumble as much as others and all...

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Seachickens do not get beast mode back this weekend, Lynch has been ruled out for the wild card game despite 3 full days of practice.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want the Vikings to win, because AP. But I think GB wakes up and has an answer to them in a close game. Everything else seems like a potential blowout, esp. the Bengals vs. Steelers game. I think Big Ben is going to have another big game, esp. without Dalton to counter the offensive production.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers @Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Redskins

Hoping I'm wrong on the SEA-MIN game though.