NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Ok Hoyer is the worst ever playoff QB?! Can't think of anyone worse honestly
Matt Cassel in 2010 was 9/18 for 70 yards and 3 INTs against the Ravens in the Wildcard, Chiefs lost 30-7. I was at that game at Arrowhead, windchill was about -10 that day.

A security guard saw me take a swig from my flask like 2 minutes into the game, and stood behind me the rest of the game eyeballing me. I couldn't even drown my sorrows in whiskey.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya Delhomme might be his equal. Anyway, congrats Chiefs fans, been a long time coming!

Now let's watch some football. My fucking brother bought me a full on, patched Antonio Brown jersey for Christmas - I guess to spite the Cowboys fan. Go Pittsburgh I guess?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As terrible as the Texans played they were by far the best football team in Texas.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, I had hoped for a Chiefs win, but was not expecting a 30-0 shutout. I don't see how Hoyer has a job anywhere next year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Matt Cassel in 2010 was 9/18 for 70 yards and 3 INTs against the Ravens in the Wildcard, Chiefs lost 30-7. I was at that game at Arrowhead, windchill was about -10 that day.
That's significantly better than 5 turnovers and getting shut out.

I'm happy for the Chiefs to have that playoff monkey off their backs. That's a ridiculously long streak they had.