NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Neki

Molten Core Raider
vikings-suck.jpg

-Viking Fans

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Having to deal with Seahawks fans for another week is almost as bad as having to deal with Pats fans.

Also, why don't more teams try to center the ball for the kicker. It was a perfectly straight kick. They had the opportunity to do that.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Having to deal with Seahawks fans for another week is almost as bad as having to deal with Pats fans.

Also, why don't more teams try to center the ball for the kicker. It was a perfectly straight kick. They had the opportunity to do that.
Some kickers are more comfortable kicking from a certain hash because that is what they practice the most

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

I think many kickers like kicking from the left side actually, but from that close I have to agree.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is it going to be a Patriots/Seahawks Super Bowl again or a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl again? That's the question!

(Jk I think it'll be Cardinals/Broncos)