NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Terrible clock mgmt. The announcers were bitching about it all the way down the field. 3 TOs left or not they shoulda been in hurry up the last 5 mins.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
brady and belichick are the reasons those teams suck. they bail on their draft picks too early because they consistently never make the playoffs
Yea bro thats only 2 games a year those teams play you guys, why do they suck for the rest of the year? I mean, you guys have been good and all and I'll give credit where its deu, but is there even a...I mean.....not even good....but decent QB in the East since maybe Chad Pennington going all the way back to Jim Kelly? I cant think of one even above average QB in the fucking division since then, and not even a good-great QB since Marino.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
And to top off the terrible clock management, KC has two useless timeouts left at the end of the game.

Yea bro thats only 2 games a year those teams play you guys, why do they suck for the rest of the year? I mean, you guys have been good and all and I'll give credit where its deu, but is there even a...I mean.....not even good....but decent QB in the East since maybe Chad Pennington going all the way back to Jim Kelly? I cant think of one even above average QB in the fucking division since then, and not even a good-great QB since Marino.
naw im not saying because the pats specifically beat them, but because brady/belichick lock up the divisional playoff seed then those teams make the playoffs less. obviously losing minimum 1 game a year to the pats and typically 2 doesnt help either

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Andy Reid with the most unintentionally hilarious 10 minutes I've ever sat through. Holy fuck I was dying.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
KCs lack of hurry really fucked them on that last drive. Congratulations Patriots.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Sure yeah. Lucky play at the end. But 2 Pats defensive pro bowlers go out with injuries in the 4th quarter. Luck evens out in these things and the better team won. Typical Pats in that they have issues putting teams away. There were so many chances to end that game.

Obviously Edelman makes a huge difference