NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Scyfi

N00b
Jesus man you have one target on the field, need to adjust to have pp cover him

Nevermind, he is just going target bethel all night.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If Green Bay could have managed a game like this last time they played I would have won my fucking fantasy league. Fuck both these teams.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
God lacy sucks, why the fuck do they keep trying.
Anyone else notice EVERY ALABAMA RUNNING BACK has sucked in the league? T Rich was the highest pick and he's outta the league. Eddie Lacy was good last year but wtf this year? Ingram was the lowest I believe and it took him 4 years to get healthy and start performing but only AFTER the Saints shored up the Oline and rededicated itself to attempt to run the ball.

2 years ago this guy said Ingram had bought a house in his neighborhood. He said he wanted to talk shit to him and of course everyone was like are you insane??? He had the best reply ever, Ingram averages 1.8 yards per carry. I'll just stand 2 yards away and he'll never get to me LOL.

Scyfi

N00b
Very disappointed in the Cardinals offense. Apart from their one drive, it has been very slow and lethargic.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah and that drive came on a shitty Mastay punt. Surprised at how close this game is.

Scyfi

N00b
Wtf is with these boring ass pedestrian plays? All the talk from Arians about special plays for the playoffs and all I'm seeing a bunch of prayers being thrown up.

These are like the most predictable plays I have ever seen.