NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I'm ready
rrr_img_123448.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If we could go back, I wouldn't want him on the Redskins again. We still joke about punt returners running sideline to sideline as pulling a Randle-El.

That said, he seemed like a good dude. Sucks to hear about his issues from playing the game.
In Florida everyone called it a Tedd Ginn...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If we could go back, I wouldn't want him on the Redskins again. We still joke about punt returners running sideline to sideline as pulling a Randle-El.

That said, he seemed like a good dude. Sucks to hear about his issues from playing the game.
Hey now, he had 1 of only 2 TD passes for the Steelers in Big Ben's first 9.95 quarters of Super Bowl play.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It isn't Mippoing when you just mention knowing one famous person. Stop overusing the term you mongoloids or I'll get my good friend Robbie Lawler to come kick all your asses. I'm the one who gave him the nickname Ruthless btw. He would never have even gotten into MMA if it weren't for me, so in a way I'm also the welterweight champ.
True Mippo tale. I invented the @ symbol back in 1992. I was a young teenager and I had snuck into a bar with some friends. It was just the worst dive imaginable, the kind that does card teens and even the pool table has multiple puke stains. Right next to the bathroom door, there was this incredibly trashy bitch just blitzed out of her mind. At some point during the night she shambled her desperate ass back up to the bar and I used that symbol to describe the tip of my penis and told her that's where she needed to be AT. Surprisingly it worked.

tl;dr It was your mom Gavin. Welcome home, son.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Who/what is Mippo? The only reason I brought that up is Brady was being talked about and the Pat's and I figured fellow sports fans would be interested in it is all. I personally like hearing/reading stories about such things but if that is taboo on this forum than np.

Fadaar

That guy
Who/what is Mippo? The only reason I brought that up is Brady was being talked about and the Pat's and I figured fellow sports fans would be interested in it is all. I personally like hearing/reading stories about such things but if that is taboo on this forum than np.
Rerolled

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't take things the wrong way, bro. We all found it incredibly fascinating. Please, tell us more

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ed hauchuli is the head of the officiating crew for the patriots/denver game. he has been the ref for 7 peyton manning games...manning is 7-0 in those games...

imo for the patriots, the key to the game is controlling the bronco's running attack.

as an aside, the broncos announced that they will ONLY sell tickets to people with a billing address in the rocky mountain area..

Broncos-Patriots AFC championship game tickets on sale Monday

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
if i am wrong so be it, that is what i heard over the radio earlier--oh whoops, supposedly is the BRONCOS who are 7-0.

pats are 1-1 this year with Ed as the ref.

supposedly, the ref doing the nfc game, manning has never won a game he was the ref for.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Manning is 13-3 with Hochuli while Brady is 8-5.

The fact that they decide to do the Broncos since 2000 vs the Pats since 2010 means their point must be really weak.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All I took away from the Mippoing of the thread is dude and his dad both swooned over the star athlete on a HS team.