NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Throwing my hat into the, "I really hope Josh Gordon is the disgruntled new Cowboy this year" pile.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
nice article- even better is that youtube video mentioned in the article.

basically in the video the professor destroys exponent and proved- via the ideal gas law -AND the wet/dryness of the balls, why some were lower than what the ideal law says it should be- wet ball 3% more volume=lower pressure

the average of the all patriot balls(all together) was 0.02psi off of the ideal gas law's prediction.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What would MIT and Carnegie Mellon know that a Colts fan wouldn't?? That must be that fancy AGW science Rescorla always talks about.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What would MIT and Carnegie Mellon know that a Colts fan wouldn't?? That must be that fancy AGW science Rescorla always talks about.
People from MA supporting the Patriots??

brucewillisdoubletake.gif

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If that guy is right then why was Brady destroying his phone and then lying about it? That's what guilty people do. Innocent people don't do shit like that.
Thats called innocent in Pats land. Upstanding citizens like Aaron Hernandez and all up there set the standard.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
carnegie melon is in PA and the professor at MIT is from PA as well.

think more, type less
Wait, so the Professor commutes from PA?

Considering that article blames DeflateGate on everyone being jealous of the Patriots awesomeness it's clearly objective. It's also full of bad science and even at that takes the psi level from "impossible" down to "possible but highly improbable". Also, it ignores the Deflator and Brady lying about the phones.

Also, Manning hasn't lost to Brady in the playoffs in 11 years. Can't wait to watch the Broncos/Cardinals SB

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Thats called innocent in Pats land. Upstanding citizens like Aaron Hernandez and all up there set the standard.
Patriots player commits a serious crime, Patriots organization immediately cuts him before he is even arraigned, formally charged, or convicted.
Pittsburghs star quarterback with a history of sexual violence rapes a girl in the bathroom in 2010, Pittsburgh keeps him as a starter.

Yeah, not sure dumpster Pittsburgh retards should be talking about "setting standards".

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Patriots player commits a serious crime, Patriots organization immediately cuts him before he is even arraigned, formally charged, or convicted.
Pittsburghs star quarterback with a history of sexual violence rapes a girl in the bathroom in 2010, Pittsburgh keeps him as a starter.

Yeah, not sure dumpster Pittsburgh retards should be talking about "setting standards".
Your avatar is so 100% accurate for this post, it's amazing.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

1SODLOE.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Patriots player was going to prison for the rest of his life. Rapeyburgers didn't even get convicted.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
All this retarded talk is nice and all, but I just nominated Ambitrunner for a mod position over in the Tarrants Seat Announcement thread in Comments/Suggestions sub forum. I'm asking all the shitty posters here to go throw their support behind Ambit, the moderator this thread deserves!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>

I hate the Pats, but this was great, lol.