NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hoping for the second half Carolina signature implosion to at least make it interesting.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Unless the Cards can pull a Seahawks comeback of some sort, this game is in the bag for the Panthers.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Has there ever been a title game where all the starters eventually sat because the team was up so much? This may happen with this game at the rate they are going

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Both Cards lines are shitting the bed. Palmer has like 2 seconds before he gets drilled while Cam is getting tons of time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Blizzard went full retard on marketing for their Warcraft movie. The trailer is on every 15 minutes or so in this game and the Broncos/Pats game

Zzen

Potato del Grande
After the quality and result of the AFC game I can't really complain, but the shitty Fox stream and the shitty Cardinals play is not making this an enjoyable experience.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
After the quality and result of the AFC game I can't really complain, but the shitty Fox stream and the shitty Cardinals play is not making this an enjoyable experience.
Yeah but at least all the Cardinal bros are still posting in the thread. Heck the Pats* weren't even down by that much!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You see a guy make a 15 yard run then you just do the same thing instead of a playaction call. I've never understood that.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've admittedly only seen Carolina play last week and this week, but they look like they have the best offensive line in the league. Cam has basically as long as he wants to throw the ball.