NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is today the final cut day? I just want the season to start and all this meaningless bs to stop. I want 0-2 teams to panic, player only meetings, QB failings, no one knowing what a hit/tackle is and Monday Night without the idiots Gruden and Tirico. Am I the only one who misses Kornhieser? Sure, he was a baffoon but at least he was entertaining

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dont hate bro, I'll take a couple years of potential great teams over the shit show I've become accustomed to. I don't even want to discuss health thank you very much! Not all of us get to root for a team that seems to be good most of the time.

There is enough talent around for the next 2 years I feel good about our chances and I'm going to try and enjoy the shit out of it while I can.

It's unfortunate the Chargers are winning the Superbowl this year then. The Rams can have next year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The Rams HAD the money under the cap. What typically happens, a team pays 2-3 high end defensive players, eating a decent percentage of the cap, plus a QB, so 40-50ish percent of your available money is tied up in 3 or 4 playrrs, meaning you cannot spend a lot for the other 49 or 50 players. Thus when contracts come up for other really good players they cannot afford to pay them market rate, then the team breaks up

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I think this is a good move by the Raiders unfortunately. They won't get a pass rusher as good but he wants more money than Donald. I think thats ludicrous. If you can get multiple first round picks you have to take it.

If they get the couple 1st rounders...You take that all day. Wonder if it's a case of Gruden and Mack just oil and water?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If they get the couple 1st rounders...You take that all day. Wonder if it's a case of Gruden and Mack just oil and water?
From the rumors I've heard I dont think he liked Mack. He flat out said he wasn't good enough for the money he wants.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems crazy to me for the Bears. If reports are true, 2 first rounders and a long term deal for Mack. That's just stupid.

Hosix

All labs matter!
We do have three excellent quarterbacks in our division we need to take down across six games...

As a bears fan I am torn. Two first rounders is tough to give up. I am not sure Mack can live up to the contract he is going to sign.

If the bears are improved this year? It will be because they have an offense that isn’t the same running play over and over.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
is today the final cut day? I just want the season to start and all this meaningless bs to stop. I want 0-2 teams to panic, player only meetings, QB failings, no one knowing what a hit/tackle is and Monday Night without the idiots Gruden and Tirico. Am I the only one who misses Kornhieser? Sure, he was a baffoon but at least he was entertaining

I really liked Gruden and Tirico. They were the best announcer combo in the entire NFL.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
As long as the first rounders don't end up being high, who gives a shit. I'll take Mack over two Mid-Late 1sts, thanks.

Agreed....that’s the gamble. I’d feel better if the picks were in the 20’s. I still see the bears as 8-8 or 9-7.

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bears got fleeced...who the fuck is running that front office

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Raiders received first-round picks in 2019 and 2020, plus a 2020 third-rounder and a 2019 sixth-rounder from the Bears.

The Raiders are sending their own 2020 second-rounder and a conditional 2020 fifth-rounder to Chicago along with the star pass-rusher.

Dayum, raiders setting up for that 2020 season in Vegas.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha holy fuck. I'm glad they did Donalds deal first, it didn't even cost us 2 1st rounders either! Bet he is pissed off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users