NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmfao another flag on KC, Chiefs about to get fucked in the ass for a feel good story because retarded California set itself on fire.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lmfao another flag on KC, Chiefs about to get fucked in the ass for a feel good story because retarded California set itself on fire.

Good...good. Hope this is the start of a 50 game losing streak for KC.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You can't be the best if you don't throw the most flags!

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He ran a 4.42...he isn’t a burner. He is fast and quick, but his speed doesn’t get him to the outside like those plays are designed for.

Those plays are built for guys with speed like Tyreek Hill. He ran some unofficial 4.24’s but his speed is evident on the field.

Barley is 4.40. kamara was 4.56. gurley was 4.40. 4.42 would be good for top five in almost every rb class. Now, those times don't mean everything, but Cohen has never seemed slow to me, at all. Can't tell me you can't run outside unless you're near Hill speed.

If there's a failure, it's not from lack of speed.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Barley is 4.40. kamara was 4.56. gurley was 4.40. 4.42 would be good for top five in almost every rb class. Now, those times don't mean everything, but Cohen has never seemed slow to me, at all. Can't tell me you can't run outside unless you're near Hill speed.

If there's a failure, it's not from lack of speed.

Still blows my mind at 6'2", with his slow starts and his stride, Peterson still ran an official 4.40-flat at the combine (and apparently posted some legit 4.35ish laser-timed times at OU). #ManCrushMonday. Hope my girlfriend doesn't mind when I get a tattoo of him on my ass.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yikes, sounds like Smith's broken leg was even worse than it looked.

• 1WTF

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams aren't as good as their record would indicate.

jlawok6.gif