NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I think they said the likely hood of them going to the playoffs with a loss tonight was 3% so I would say that makes the likely hood McFatty is fired is at 97%

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, I think they said the likely hood of them going to the playoffs with a loss tonight was 3% so I would say that makes the likely hood McFatty is fired is at 97%

Just ironic that the one team they'd have a tiebreaker with (with their tie) they now don't have it losing to the Vikes. 5 teams with 6 wins too (although one of those is a division leader in Dallas) while Packers stuck at 4-6-1. Even winning out they only get to 9 wins, and they still have to go to Chicago for another game.

gak

<Gold Donor>
v.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

I agree that they fire McFatty. But who replaces him? Does A-Rog just be his own offensive coordinator? Will A-Rog respect a young up and coming coach? Young up and coming coach with a veteran offensive coordinator that A-Rog respects?

A-Rog will have a TON of say in that process. Most likely too much and they will fuck it up.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This was such a great wrap up. Took home the axe, and ate some cheese. Wifey and I were at the game and were next to some awesome packers fans. When they scored, he would hang his cheese hat over it, and when we scored, I took his cheese hat and skewered it with the horns. 😜 Then we all had more beers and agreed both our teams suck ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Aaron Rodgers will have them hire his buddy, Ryan Braun. That whiny faggot will never get another ring.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blowing the NFC Championship in Seattle was the moment McDoofus should have been fired. Missing that window means 12 will never even smell a title again.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As much as people rag on McFatty, Rodgers spent the *entire* night overthrowing receivers

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He certainly didn't play his best, but some of his comments since last week also seem like he has lost his faith in the offense

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You have to win on the road to make the playoffs. Rodgers has not done that since last year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bear in mind that we kept Randal "I take half the year off and play shitty half the time I am on the field" Cobb and traded his favorite target to Oakland. So, he is throwing to a bunch of no names, outside of Adams, and is on his third tight end in three years who was admittedly doing ok until he broke his thumb. Its frankly amazing we are doing this well, given the lack of experience with his reads most of these guys have. Also, it took Montgomery going full wakandan and costing us a game for McDumbass to realize Jones should get all the touches in the back field. So, if 12 has an off game AT ALL, the team has zero chance. And we canned Dom Capers, but the defense is not exactly making huge strides either under the new guy. Really, I can find the post where I said it back at the time, but McCarthy lost the whole team in that Seattle game and its been a steady slide into shit ever since, so much so that even Rodgers can't stop the collapse. And McFuckface's response to this pressure has been to alienate and antagonize Rodgers, despite the absolute certainty that 12 is the only reason he has a job. Show me another NFL coach who had two HoF QBs on the same team with only one SB appearance to their credit. The guy is terrible and is dragging the rest of the team into the ditch with him.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was just reading that. Wonder who the unlucky team is

It's us, the Redskins. Ugh, not sure how I feel about this. Actually I am, he sounds like a head case...so probably a mistake. Gruden will spin it as potential high reward, though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a bad opportunity to hop on but never know. Will Washington pay him if he ends up on the Commissioner Exempt List? Not hard to believe he will till it's resolved then you have the incoming suspension. Bad PR move that's for sure