NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the other hand that was a 10 yard pass and the Bears fucking blew the coverage bad for the rest of the 65 yards.

Every QB has a few of these, just like every team has WR that turn these plays into TD's.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Whelp good game. If we can bring that defense for a whole game it's going to be an interesting year.

Going to have nightmares of Fuller dropping that pick though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You know it's bad though when every single time you hear "roughing the passer" you just assume it's a bullshit call.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mathews lucky, biggest bone head move I've seen in awhile

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know it's bad though when every single time you hear "roughing the passer" you just assume it's a bullshit call.

Yeah that one is exactly what the rule is actually there for. Should get benched for stupid shit like that. He jumped up at him after he had released the ball even.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Well, maybe next year - why I keep watching these losers is beyond me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey Collinsslurp, it's the first game buddy, no trophies being awarded today.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i gave the bears a chance for the first time after 3 years and this is what they showed me.

im done

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can unclench my asshole now. Bears have more potential than they have shown in years, but Rogers just cannot be stopped when he is on like that.

But the best numbers of the day go to Fitzmagic lol

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
When Rogers came back on for the 2nd half grinning like a madman I knew da' bears would soon feel like Danica's shithole...

r.jpg

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
MUSTA BEEN SOME GOOOD DRUGS!!

rodgers -hopefully- doesn't have a bad injury there.

rodgers -unfortunately- has mccarthy for a coach. him on pats would be just as good as brady has been- as a pure athlete he is better than brady in almost all aspects, as a passer they are comparable,, just brady lucked out- he gets to play for a "GOAT" coach, who knows how to win and win for a sustained time. rodgers hasn't..Brady has been in 8 superbowls, won 5 of them, would not surprise me at all if he makes it to one or two more in the next 3 years. rodgers, has been to...one- might make one more before his career is over.

saw a graphic last night on the patriots, VS the AFC, the patriots since 2007- at home- 57 and 2.

Last edited:

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
The two big plays that stand out to me from last nights game is Mitch airmailing A Rob on a gimme touchdown in the 2nd and then Fuller Dropping the pick on the Packers last scoring drive. We also had butt fumble 2.0 and the high snap that killed potential scoring drives. I think the second half defensive performance was a fatigue thing more then anything else, the rush that had been dominating the packers was just nonexistent and they looked gassed on the sideline. Fuller played an awful game even if he did get majorly pushed off on the first packers TD.

Offensively Mitch needs to hit the open throws and needs to get rid of that run first mentality. Our rushing game looked good and the offensive game plan was solid if not executed well, we are also lacking a receiver that can take the top off the defense which hurts when a team starts running six to seven DBs like the packers did. Need pull some defenders up field to open up the middle of the field on those second and third down plays.

Overall, while losing a game we were up by twenty makes me sick to my stomach, I actually enjoyed watching a Bears team for the first time in five years. So that is something.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Watching a whole weekend of football is just fucking exhausting these days - between CFB Saturday, and the slate of games on Sunday I'm just burnt out today. Too much time invested, too many fucking reviews, games are just too fucking long now. I don't need a 10 minute break every time we challenge a call, ref huddles etc. It's fucking ruining the experience.

/Rant off

Oh, and Jason Garrett is the biggest fucking con man/yes-man I've ever seen in any sport ever. "Offensive Master-Mind", "Red-Headed Genius", LOL

Even with the personnel Dallas has (or in this case, doesn't have), that was the most putrid, pathetic, despicable display of offense I've ever seen in my entire fucking life from Dallas, and that includes the Quincy Carter years. But it's cool, he spent the entire game clapping dropped pass after dropped pass, every Dak ball that hit the turf 5 yards in front of his receiver, good old Red-head is clapping his ass off.

I swear to god, once you get a HC job in the NFL you basically are set for life. No accountability, huge salaries, and you don't even have to win

Fuck football

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Overall, while losing a game we were up by twenty makes me sick to my stomach, I actually enjoyed watching a Bears team for the first time in five years. So that is something.

I think the short version goes more like this. Rogers gets hurt, McFatass sees his pink slip in the future, Rogers dopes up and tells fatty to let him call the plays if he wants to keep his shitty job. So, entire second half is Rogers doing short dumps with minimal wasted runs to open things up. The Bears had a good plan, especially if McMuffin was calling the shots all game, but once it went 20 - 0 and Rogers got to do what he wanted they simply could not get to him with the rush because his release was so fast. If I were the Packers GM, I pretty much tell Philbin his only job as OC is to distract McDoofus with Quarter Pounders any time he wants to call plays instead of Rogers. Part of me wanted the Pack to lose last night just so we can be rid of that idiot before Rogers gives up and retires, but as usual godlike QB play masks the incompetence of McCarthy against an average team (no offense Bears fans, this is the best you have looked on day one in years).

Also, we had the money and should have gotten Mack (and traded Clayfaker away) for our roster. And the only time Clayfaker touched the quarterback all night was that stupid late hit he did just to be an asshole, so its not like we would miss that gloryhounding fucker who was only good when Kevin Green coached his position for him. Its not like our first round picks have been amazing for us anyhow in almost a decade. A more poised passer is going to wreck us later in the year. Also, I will let you Bear fans and other packer haters in on a secret. We ran the dime last night all night because we do not have jack shit at linebacker and having 6 DBs is the only way to mask how bad our pass coverage is. That's why the Bears were drilling us for 9 yard runs on first down fairly regularly. If the Bears made any mistake, it was not pounding it up the gut constantly and still trying to pass, especially when Mitchel started getting twitchy and wanting to run constantly.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Fair assessment, and no offense taken. I think we're a five hundred at best team this year. We still don't know what we have in Trubisky. He made some good throws and made some horrible throws. He missed two or three wide open receivers in his progression because I don't think he knew how to handle so many DBs in coverage. His pocket presence in sensing the rush seemed fine and he did take care of the ball which after the Cutler years is a nice thing to see. Its also his second year starting and learning a new offense. We'll see.

I think the one thing we can take away from this is that the trade was totally worth it. That wasn't even Mack in game shape.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals offense looked good for the most part. I hope that wasn't a one-off performance from Joe Mixon. Coming back from a double-digit deficit on the road in the fourth quarter is always nice to see.