NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Any reservation I might have had about Mahomes being the future of my beloved Chiefs are completely gone.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BIG DICK MAHOMIE!!!!!!

Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefs

1538450627379.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
You know, I could deal with this loss if Denver was playing catch up the entire game. Just more heartbreaking when the DC starts calling some bs plays and can't get pressure for shit. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PLAY MAN COVERAGE WHEN IT'S 2ND AND FUCKING 30! If I still lived in a shitty apartment, I would be patching holes in the wall over the next few days.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is it me or did this thread use to have a lot more posts/posters just 2-3 years ago? I remember scrolling through on game days because there were so many posts. Has attrition really been that bad or am I remembering wrong?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We would seriously have pages and pages of Cowboy discussions before and it was awful. Them sucking could totally have an effect on volume of shitposts.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We would seriously have pages and pages of Cowboy discussions before and it was awful. Them sucking could totally have an effect on volume of shitposts.

Proof Cowboy fans beyond any other demographic, drive views / viewership. Without us, the NFL tanks to irrelevance.

Edit: Every negative reaction to this fact is just proof of anti-Cowboy jealousy. I drink all of your sweet salty tears.

Last edited:
  • 3Picard
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What exactly are we to be jealous of right now? An early stage Alzheimer's owner? A less-than-mediocre QB?

• 2Worf