NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Played well enough to win, which nobody in the national media or even Dallas area expected. Certainly surprised, but will take the W.

Remaining schedule shapes up nicely. Should win the division, toss up in the wild card versus Minn or Carolina. Probably get smoked in New Orleans or Los Angeles.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Played well enough to win, which nobody in the national media or even Dallas area expected. Certainly surprised, but will take the W.

Remaining schedule shapes up nicely. Should win the division, toss up in the wild card versus Minn or Carolina. Probably get smoked in New Orleans or Los Angeles.

Playing in LA will be a home game for the Cowboys. There will be 3:1 Cowboys to Rams fans there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bet you predicted a Saints win tonight too, Nostradamus?
You schmucks are all the same. The Cowboys play they best they have all year against a team on the road and suddenly the Superbowl is yours for the taking. Same shit for 20 years. Must be why you have 25 rings by now...

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You schmucks are all the same. The Cowboys play they best they have all year against a team on the road and suddenly the Superbowl is yours for the taking. Same shit for 20 years. Must be why you have 25 rings by now...

I haven't said anything about a SuperBowl you fucking moron. But you haters ARE all the same. Cowboys knock off the (at worst) 2nd best team in the NFC but they're still not a real contender.... Fuck you. Go count your Chargers rings.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't said anything about a SuperBowl you fucking moron. But you haters ARE all the same. Cowboys knock off the (at worst) 2nd best team in the NFC but they're still not a real contender.... Fuck you. Go count your Chargers rings.

If they play like they did tonight going forward, they're a contender. If it's a one game blip (with some help late from the officials), or they fail to maintain that level in the playoffs, they won't be contenders considering the Saints the Rams at least will be there.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowboys 2019 Super Bowl Champs.

Requesting Amod Amod lock this thread since we might as well just move on to the 2019 season.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Cowboys 2019 Super Bowl Champs.

Requesting Amod Amod lock this thread since we might as well just move on to the 2019 season.

Ralph no.png

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Cowboys need to score more than 13 points reliably. Dak is not good. He won't get Dilfer'ed with this team.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They've won as many as the Cowboys the last 20 years.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They've won as many as the Cowboys the last 20 years.

Here is the problem with dealing with fans of shit-tier franchises: Thay have no idea how to get excited for their team.

You keep rooting for BrownsWest. I'm sure it'll work out for you.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Here is the problem with dealing with fans of shit-tier franchises: Thay have no idea how to get excited for their team.

You keep rooting for BrownsWest. I'm sure it'll work out for you.

We also know outlier performances when we see them. Even our shit tier franchises look good every once in a while.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users