NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Chiefs are on their way to another first game playoff exit. Probably as the #1 seed, no less. Ugh.

We'll see. Losing to us IN Seattle isn't exactly something to be embarrassed by. That said they better find a run defense or they will get thumped out of the playoffs for sure

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We'll see. Losing to us IN Seattle isn't exactly something to be embarrassed by. That said they better find a run defense or they will get thumped out of the playoffs for sure

You look at their wins and they'll only have two wins against playoff teams while four losses will be against playoff teams. I know it's a lot of close losses but I just think they're not quite there.

Assuming they lose this game, of course.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Seattle played to win on their last possession. Andy Reid would have never made those calls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's number 5 this year by TDs. By TD% he's number 2.

DickTrickle DickTrickle I don't have any confidence in the Raiders beating them so yeah probably as the 1 seed.

That ignores the 3 TD's he threw tonight, no? Should be up to number 3. He was number 1 last year in TD's, number 9 in yards. He's only top 20 in yards this year, but he also has so many less attempts than everyone else b/c they run the ball so much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
NFC so stacked this year. The only AFC teams playing worth a shit right now are the Colts and Ravens.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
NFC so stacked this year. The only AFC teams playing worth a shit right now are the Colts and Ravens.

Colts got shut out a couple weeks ago. The AFC is all up and down and anything could happen in the playoffs.