NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this was the game I was fearing LA would put up. Brown is the biggest fucking scumbag on the planet. The guy fucking rolls through Niemi and gets nothing for it. I want to see this go to game 7 but I know how LA plays in game 7's and I don't want to experience the beating.

And again, Brown is a fucking scumbag. How the fuck does this guy get away with this shit?! He's like the stealth Torres.

If Quick wasn't a fucking mutant this series would have been over last game.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only a little. I never bought in to the Chicago hype this season, just the idea that they were so much better than everyone else. Or any of the hyperbolic spewing about how superior the West was in general.

Of course they still have the guns to absolutely come back in impressive fashion.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Guess Phaneuf isn't getting happier with age.
rrr_img_26270.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What butthurt?

Zetterberg is playing the dirtiest game I've ever seen (tripping and hooking Toews, holding Toews' stick and refusing to let go) and getting away with it while Toews takes 3 trips to the penalty box in one period. A guy who got 27 PIM in 47 games this season, just picked up 6 in 1 period.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Awww, Araysar thinks that a little bit of tripping, hooking, and stick holding counts as "dirty" in hockey. How adorable.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, you are supposed to complain about interference when your team is playing the red wings in the playoffs.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
maybe then call Ovie and RG3 and ask for pointers. I heard those 2 been spending a lot of time there