NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
And here comes game 7. Of course that scumbag brown had to score. This game is either going to be brutal for SJ, or fucking glorious.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Couture's cheap shot on Quick was a scumbag move. Good for Quick throwing the puck back in his face. Hate faggots that take cheap shots at goalies.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Goalies being fucking untouchable outside of the paint is retarded enough to earn him that. Quick is an amazing goalie but he's been a total fucking baby this entire series. He embellished the shit out of that supposed "hit" by Cooter. Quick deserved it after his cheapshot to the face of Galliardi last game. I mean honestly, let's compare that to Nemo getting fucking railroaded by brown in game 5.

Notice this too: you never see Nemo complain. He just plays his fucking game and moves on. He doesn't even want the spotlight even though he's a godamn Vezina nominee. Quick is arguably the best goalie in the league, in the play-off's, but I really can't stand his attitude on the ice.

I still am hard-pressed to say that SJ has a reasonable shot next game. I would love to see them take it but after the domination that was game 5 it's hard to be all that confident. SJ's record in clinch game 7's is pretty impressive but that is so abstract and meaningless to me. LA's depth is just hard to imagine beating with our currently thin roster.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Goalies being fucking untouchable outside of the paint is retarded enough to earn him that. Quick is an amazing goalie but he's been a total fucking baby this entire series. He embellished the shit out of that supposed "hit" by Cooter. Quick deserved it after his cheapshot to the face of Galliardi last game. I mean honestly, let's compare that to Nemo getting fucking railroaded by brown in game 5.

Notice this too: you never see Nemo complain. He just plays his fucking game and moves on. He doesn't even want the spotlight even though he's a godamn Vezina nominee. Quick is arguably the best goalie in the league, in the play-off's, but I really can't stand his attitude on the ice.

I still am hard-pressed to say that SJ has a reasonable shot next game. I would love to see them take it but after the domination that was game 5 it's hard to be all that confident. SJ's record in clinch game 7's is pretty impressive but that is so abstract and meaningless to me. LA's depth is just hard to imagine beating with our currently thin roster.
1. Quick had just played the puck and was backing up into his net He had no control of it at the time he was tripped.
2. Couture took a direct line right towards him and took his leg out from under him intentionally. On any other player that's an immediately penalty. No questions.
3. Quick wasn't even looking remotely in Couture's direction. Retribution has no place in the game there Bertuzzi.

Nemo doesn't complain is subjective. Just because you never see it doesn't mean it never happens. On top of that the guy barely speaks English. He probably can't even get the words out.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking SJ retards complaining about Quick? 4 fucking games in this series have been decided by the refs, 3 for SJ, one for LA. You've won 3 fucking games by one goal. 1 in OT on a bullshit 5 on 3 to make up for game 2. Next game, they blow the quickest whistle ever in the playoffs to disallow an obvious goal that would have had the game tied at 2-2 at the end of regulation. This game again, you get a 5 on 3 to get to 2 goals to win the game.

SJ has no business being in this series and please don't complain about that fucking goon Torres or have you noticed our best faceoff guy (a problem even with him) hasn't played a fucking minute since your boy clocked him?

Rustled? You're god damn right I'm rustled. It'd be nice to see a playoff game where the fucking refs don't decide the outcome.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Daezuel I wish you were a Caps fan...would love to hear how much you would bitch about the refs in the Rags series. Pretty sure the Rags had all three 5 on 3's in that series too...but these things happen. I think claiming the refs have decided 4 games is a little strong, although there have been some poor calls/non calls. As I recall you're on the officiating just as much for Rams' games too.