Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Habs win it. That was exciting.
smile.png

smile.png

Bane_sl

shitlord
Lose the game. Win the Iginla sweepstakes. Ill take it.

Iggy for two prospects and a pick? Sure. Welcome to Beantown Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Lose the game. Win the Iginla sweepstakes. Ill take it.

Iggy for two prospects and a pick? Sure. Welcome to Beantown Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla.
You're wrong, lose the game and lose the Iginla sweepstakes. He's off to Pittsburg.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GIVE US ALL THE PLAYERS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they aren't making too many moves. This is a lot of action for a team that is playing as well as they are. Thank God Despres has been playing really well, since Letang is going to be back out for awhile.

Gotta love that they are going all in though. It might not pay off but it won't be for lack of trying.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to The Tank for the sharks/ducks game tonight. Amazing. Getting rid of Crankshaft makes us so much faster out there. Clowie fighting on his first game back. Wingels getting a short-hander. My Patty getting a goal. Life is sometimes interesting. Sometimes.

In other news: congratulations Crankshaft for being picked up by the pens. Cup inc for you, sir. Inginla has gotta be pretty fucking happy now after all those years on The Flames.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Wow. Robbed. The entire Twittersphere had Iggy to Boston. That's crazy. Hoping PIT gets shocked out of the playoffs.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Holy shit.

Kenneth Agostino and Ben Hanowski, plus a first-rounder in 2013

Our deal was WAY better. Wonder what blackmail Shero had on Feaster for this steal.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only thing that will make me happy this year is when someone hopefully shocks the Pens in the playoffs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's waaaaay more likely than a lot of people on the internet seem to think. Seeing a lot of "Grats on the Cup" type shit out there. Silly.

Bane_sl

shitlord
What will make it awesome is if Washington Sneaks into the number eight spot and sweeps them out of the playoffs in the first round

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's waaaaay more likely than a lot of people on the internet seem to think. Seeing a lot of "Grats on the Cup" type shit out there. Silly.
They probably forgot about that little thing called Western Conference, and a largely unheard of club called Chicago Blackhawks.

Plus, Pens are the kings of choking.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What will make it awesome is if Washington Sneaks into the number eight spot and sweeps them out of the playoffs in the first round
I would seriously not even care what happens afterwards if this were to take place. Game 4 would be at home too.